Hamstrung.

The more I think about it the more I think club is hamstrung. 

There is no doubt we are treading water at the moment and with much stacked against us it's difficult to see how we can salvage much from this season. 

You never know, but realistically things don't look great. 

We are too heavily reliant on too few key players and no better illustration of this is the loss of Fletch for 2 months. 

In limbo with the EFL over a potential points deduction, a tired looking squad, few of who are worth anything or coveted by other clubs. No money and performance consistency very poor ( haven't won 3 on the spin in over 19 months which for any club with promotion ambitions is laughable )

The league is wide open this year and we are simply not good enough to take advantage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest LittleG
19 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

There is no doubt we are treading water at the moment and with much stacked against us it's difficult to see how we can salvage much from this season. 

We are too heavily reliant on too few key players and no better illustration of this is the loss of Fletch for 2 months. 

In limbo with the EFL over a potential points deduction, a tired looking squad, few of who are worth anything or coveted by other clubs. No money and performance consistency very poor ( haven't won 3 on the spin in over 19 months which for any club with promotion ambitions is laughable )

The league is wide open this year and we are simply not good enough to take advantage.

Not having a good day then!

43 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Back in two weeks

Edited by S36 OWL