Lack of activity this window

Very worrying that it’s taking this long to go and get someone and yes we would have had targets coming into this. Even if these have been snapped up by other clubs it still worries me, anyone has to be an upgrade on winnall surely. Absolutely diabolical; league 1 player at best. 

Just now, torres said:

God we don't half panic on here,

Apart from 2 forwards, 2 full backs, a strong midfield presence and maybe a tricky wide man, do we really need anyone???

Just calm down

Be reyt...

Image result for panic gif

• Haha 2

Guest Ferkorf

It'll be deadline day if at all.

2 loans, maybe a cheap iorfa like deal.

Chansiri isn't willing to spend anymore daft money whilst this Efl cloud is hanging over us.

Rightly so aswell as much as any fan Id love to see him go for it but it'll just take the mickey totally out of the efl and if we dont get out of the league then I'd expect us to be absolutely destroyed by them next season.

According to sky the other day.

Hodgson has told Wickham he can go out on loan as he's way down the pecking order at Palace and needs to prove his fitness and that he can put a run of games together. He's a choice of us, Bristol and can't remember the third team. 

As for anything else I'm expecting maybe a loan or two with a few days left of the window. Ideally I'd love us to ship a few out, but can't see any potential buyers. 

Not just us. January always a difficult window, but appears FFP starting to bite as several clubs baulk at paying double their top earners wage on a premier league reserve. Even more reasonable terms, such as Wickham's reported £25k proving a stumbling block. 

While I don't advocate recklessness, the inadequate FFP limit is drawing the Championship nearer to L1 level, as the gulf in resources and quality with the premier league widens. 

12 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

If we don’t bring in at least 1 striker we’ll be fighting for a lower mid table spot 

Yes, definitely - unless we get a Fletcher Mk 2 at the very least, it’s difficult to see where goals are going to come from between now and the end of the season