Unreal and Undeserved

29 minutes ago, A12owl said:

You are not allowed to be a proper supporter (Torres type) if you don't go to every home game. You must be further away from S6 than me but it's no excuse.

Well done for attending away games. Middlesborough must be a bit of a trip?lol

Middlesbrough is another dive at silly prices ,didn't go this season but 11 hour round trip usually.

Don't know about yourself but some of the worst grounds in the country charge way of the top prices 

Best part of £40 to go to elland road and atmosphere aside its a complete sh!thole 

17 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Unfortunately I have to rely on tv or streams. 

Used to get to Norwich nd Ipswich being local but that went out of the window this season.

Both might be back next season. 

What stream do you use ? 

I'm on one of them IPTV ,costs me £40 for the year ,full sky sports, movies and get all the Ifollow channels too 

Up until Jos got sack I was at every away game and most home games 

My local game is Swansea and Cardiff 

Now I can't justify paying 100s and travelling 4 hours to Hillsborough to get what's on offer 

Like yourself any game for me is a full days travel not a few hours out of the day 

3 hours ago, southportdc said:

Missed a couple of goals at Loftus Road due to the nearest goal basically being directly beneath the away fans.

Think the last time I went was when Sougou was through on goal and Clint Hill put him about 5 foot up in the air without getting a freekick. 

C- would not go again. 

I'm still seething about that decision! The most blatant foul you could see, as last man, Sougou dislocated his shoulder and not even a free-kick!!!! Some of the refs we've had over the years eh?!

Lotfus Road is a dump, the view is woeful and we rarely get a result there. But I'm still going on Friday...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I usually find something on a Mobdro channel . Sometimes it's a case of waiting for somebody to post a link. Have thought of the IPTV route as one or two I know use them.  I think it's deciding which one. I'm not to familiar with the IPTV thing so will gather info .

Have  look on Facebook if your on there.

Just search IPTV 

Plenty of deals bout and most give free trials ,just test one til you find one you like ,you can sign up for a month so your not tied down to anything .

I pay £40 for the year and the developers are available 24/7 and happy to help

More and more people are choosing this over paying £80 a month for sky 

Guest The Horse

Read a stat on here from someone that we're the top scorers away from home in the entire top four divisions second only to Liverpool.

No wonder the tickets are flying out.

As for the so called toxic atmosphere at home, it's cos we never take the game to the opponents.

Can't get the crowd up to sing about faffing about in defence and aimless punts up the field.

It's not the fans, it's the 14 goals we've scored at home all season. No one's going to get excited about the hope that we might create a few chances let alone score.

Anyway, pretty much guaranteed fun away from home. Great turn out.

Guest Ferkorf

I think we will get another result on the road, away games are the new home games.

Team selection and tactics are pretty spot on for playing away, problem is monk doesn't change them for the home games. Although we impoded against blackburn

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think a lot of that support for QPR are Wednesday fans based in London or the South East.
Also I think a lot of people go to away games more for the day away and drinking with mates rather then the actual game.

Whatever the reasons we really do have a cracking away support.

Thats true we have a large southern contingent that go to these matches , feckin part timers !:rolleyes: