Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yet to be convinced based on what I've seen, if I'm being honest.

 

I recall a hard-working and sprightly box-to-box midfielder for QPR, and was impressed that we'd signed him back in August.

 

I've seen such a player in only patches for us thus far.

 

He's not managed more than three consecutive games for us yet, which perhaps offers some mitigation for his form, but I also hope it's not a pattern that persists because each time it's been an injury that's put him back on the sidelines.

 

I expect more from him but I'm hopeful still that more is to come.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

Reminds me a bit of Hyde.  That’s a positive.

 

Yeah Hyde did go round unnoticed... Well named.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a scientist working on that dinosaur project and we are still awaiting the full findings which on the surface seem very exciting and could unveil very interesting avenues of investigation who knows where it may lead.  But it wont show that the earth is just a few thousands of years of age.

 

Don't pin your hopes that this will vindicate your book of myths, its no more believe than any other religious book.

 

Anyway off to watch the footy goodnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks to have something, I like him. Looks a bit heavy-legged at times though 

 

How anyone can say he has a great engine is a bit weird though - how many games has he started and finished?

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Looks to have something, I like him. Looks a bit heavy-legged at times though 

 

How anyone can say he has a great engine is a bit weird though - how many games has he started and finished?

I think he's a solid ball winner with the ability to take it forward and he has an eye for goal. Not sure he's quite box to box yet. I think he needs to get fitter.

I still think Iorfa would be better as the holding mid with Luongo and Bannan or Lee in front.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems pretty mediocre which is a word I would use for the whole club - IF I was being kind lol

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like him.

 

Can do a bit of everything. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

Looks to have something, I like him. Looks a bit heavy-legged at times though 

 

How anyone can say he has a great engine is a bit weird though - how many games has he started and finished?


Just about every one until we signed him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

 

 

Anyone know where he played for QPR?

Lotus road and several Championship grounds.

Hope that helps.lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big fan. Got a tenacity about him, cultured and one of the few players in our squad whose skilled in various areas. Automatic starter, especially in our shoddy midfield 

Edited by FreshOwl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, A12owl said:

Lotus road and several Championship grounds.

Hope that helps.lol

Loftus Road. 

Hope that helps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hugh Jarce said:

Loftus Road. 

Hope that helps. 

Thanks. Predictive text and not checked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, cowl said:

Yet to be convinced based on what I've seen, if I'm being honest.

 

I recall a hard-working and sprightly box-to-box midfielder for QPR, and was impressed that we'd signed him back in August.

 

I've seen such a player in only patches for us thus far.

 

He's not managed more than three consecutive games for us yet, which perhaps offers some mitigation for his form, but I also hope it's not a pattern that persists because each time it's been an injury that's put him back on the sidelines.

 

I expect more from him but I'm hopeful still that more is to come.

 

I agree. He seems fine but I'm surprised at the rave reviews he seems to be getting on this thread so far. Hopefully more to come from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...