3 Home defeats on the spin

4 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

A club’s home record should be the bedrock of its success.

Under Monk we’ve scored 10 goals at Hillsborough from his 12 games managing us at home.  That’s a desperate return.

Especially when you charge what we charge.

Fans already questioning the cost, and the dire atmosphere. Delivering pathetic performances like Blackburn and Stoke adds salt to the wounds.

6 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

well I was there against wimbledon at home which I believe was our last 0-5, I couldn't even leave early as the collapse was after half time.  

The 7 wimbledon fans had a whale of a time that day.

Norwich beat us 0-5 after that in 2001

Enjoy lol

• Haha 2

Does any other team get battered at home as much as us , I can recall a few in the nineties aswell 6-1 Leeds and Forest 7-1 .....14 goals at home from 14 games is s disgrace and yet when we were very similar under Stuart Gray there was uproar , we scored a few away under him aswell like this season but were dire at home.

26 minutes ago, Watto said:

Does any other team get battered at home as much as us , I can recall a few in the nineties aswell 6-1 Leeds and Forest 7-1 .....14 goals at home from 14 games is s disgrace and yet when we were very similar under Stuart Gray there was uproar , we scored a few away under him aswell like this season but were dire at home.

And it didn't cost £33-£39 for a POTD ticket to see us play Millwall either.

11 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

well I was there against wimbledon at home which I believe was our last 0-5, I couldn't even leave early as the collapse was after half time.  

The 7 wimbledon fans had a whale of a time that day.

We also lost 0-5 to Norwich the following season under Yorath I believe. 

Guest Ferkorf

Can't understand why monk sets up for home games exactly like he does for away games.

Away games are spot on, bet we get a result at Qpr and Wigan.

Then enter millwall and Gary Lump'on Rowett.

Then its back to wheels off

Didn’t he try 2 up front against Hull, using every available striker during the course of the game? Not a 0-5 but a bad home defeat.

Monk was in an invidious position on Saturday. If he’d changed a winning side and still lost he would have been heavily criticised. He stuck with a winning team.

He kept Nuhiu on the bench rather than starting him, which, I would have thought most fans were in favour of.

No way he could ever have imagined that the same team that beat the league leaders the week before would put in such a pitiful display.