Second time in 65 Years

It was Adrian Heath who scored a hat trick in the first half in the 0-5 FA Cup defeat. 

My Dad said we can’t leave at half time, he told me I had to witness whatever might happen in the second half. Truly thought we were going to lose 10-0. And all because Laurie Madden didn’t play.

Classic Wednesday.

1 minute ago, goldensmoke said:

It was Adrian Heath who scored a hat trick in the first half in the 0-5 FA Cup defeat. 

My Dad said we can’t leave at half time, he told me I had to witness whatever might happen in the second half. Truly thought we were going to lose 10-0. And all because Laurie Madden didn’t play.

Classic Wednesday.

It was Graeme Sharp.

Just now, goldensmoke said:

Classic Wednesday.

No, it wasn't. He did get one goal though.

FA Cup[edit]

Main article: 1987-88 FA Cup

Round Date Opponent Venue Result Attendance Goalscorers
3 9 January 1988 Sheffield Wednesday A 1-1 33,304 Reid
3 (rep) 13 January 1988 Sheffield Wednesday H 1-1 (aet) 32,935 Sharp
3 (2nd rep) 25 January 1988 Sheffield Wednesday H 1-1 (aet) 37,414 Steven
3 (3rd rep) 27 January 1988 Sheffield Wednesday A 5-0 38,953 Sharp 3, Heath, Snodin
4 30 January 1988 Middlesbrough F.C. H 1-1 36,564 Sharp
4 (rep) 3 February 1988 Middlesbrough F.C. A 2-2 (aet) 25,235 Watson, Steven
4 (2nd rep) 9 February 1988 Middlesbrough F.C. H 2-1 32,222 Sharp, Mowbray (og)
5 21 February 1988 Liverpool H 0-1 48,270  

[1]

3 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Got back into our flat round about 4.15pm with still 25/30 mins of the game left.My partner's battered 15 year old Ford KA was a lot quicker than that pathetic shower.:tango:

I think we’re all losing the plot. It was a night match as I remember it . We were back in the pub just after 9.

Im talking about the Cup Match where we’d drawn 1-1 at Goodison the previous match ?  Or am I ?.

2 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

I think we’re all losing the plot. It was a night match as I remember it . We were back in the pub just after 9.

Im talking about the Cup Match where we’d drawn 1-1 at Goodison the previous match ?  Or am I ?.

i was talking about Sat tbh but as you quite rightly say,this club is starting to lose the plot under DC.:duntmatter:

9 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

i was talking about Sat tbh but as you quite rightly say,this club is starting to lose the plot under DC.:duntmatter:

Ha ha. Sorry mate. You’re right.

Being a Wednesdayite scrambles your brain.