We Need a New Forward Line

Hate to be ultra negative, but don't think anyone will be signed in this window.

I once heard a manager saying that the agents are ringing round like mad men trying to get their players the best deals, so does that mean if we sign

someone near the closure date it's because that's all that's left?

Wouldn't surprise me.  The club is in a mess.

On 19/01/2020 at 10:53, agentwalker said:

We basically need a whole new team and a new mentality. Existing players such as Bannan, Hutch etc, on their day are decent players but no matter the tactics used these players will always reset to default and play their way. I honestly can't distinguish our tactics from say Dross at the moment, we've just been very luck that teams we've played have missed absolute sitters game after game.

At least with Bruce you could see something, you could see the players were fitter, you could see the effort and the closing down game after game. I know people will say its early and he hasn't got his own players in or had a preseason but by now you should be able to clearly see what the mangers imprinted on the side. Honestly at the moment i'm not seeing anything. He doesn't know if we should play from the back, play it long, build through the middle or use the wings, and neither do the players.

Still worryingly accurate 

• Like 3