3 hours ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

So one player gets you promotion... You need a collection of good player  like Bannan to do that 

Good players that work well together to make a good team. Good players whose styles conflict with others or who put personal performances above that of the team don’t get you promoted.

5 hours ago, james o connor said:

Who would snatch our hands off ? Who’s busting a gut to try and sign him 

Who knows. We seem very tight lipped as a club regarding transfers. When other players have left recently it has typically been out of the blue.

There may be many parties interested in Bannan- we simply don't know.

3 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Good players that work well together to make a good team. Good players whose styles conflict with others or who put personal performances above that of the team don’t get you promoted.

Get new b layers that fit with your best players then. Simples! 

Some upcoming managers on here for sure with the judging of players ability, when I say upcoming I mean to the capability and standards of a Rotherham division 12 manager. 
Kieran lee poo lol yeah ok cause he is. 
Astonishes me this site sometimes haha 

• Haha 1

Have to disagree with the OP. He’s clearly keeping himself fit as he’s on the bench most weekends or in the starting lineup. With the number of players leaving in the Summer I’d offer him another year as he’d be an experienced footballer to have within the club and sure his wages wouldn’t break the bank unlike some. With a couple of young fresh faced additions in the midfield next window we could have a revived CM next season.

Luongo

Bannan

Lee

DM addition

CM addition

He won't be on a lot of money due to us taking a chance on him last summer so I say keep him and hope he gets close to his best.