Kieran Lee

Guest Ash76

8 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Our midfield has contributed the following goals against games during their time at Wednesday

Hutchinson 146 games 4 goals

Bannan 179 games 9 goals

Lee 193 games 21 goals

Reach 157 games 16 goals

That return is simply not good enough

Couldn't you get to a keyboard when we beat L**ds with 3 of them in the side?

:ph34r:

Just now, swfc4_sufc0 said:

Couldn't you get to a keyboard when we beat L**ds with 3 of them in the side?

:ph34r:

The season is decided over 46 games not just one. Even a broken watch tells the correct time twice a day but if you want to carry on living on past "glories" then so be it. The truth is that none of them are good enough to deliver promotion.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
16 hours ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

Great, maybe he stopped it being 6-0. The sooner we are rid of Hutch the better

No he should stay. I’d be tempted to have him as an option at cb rather than midfield though. Cash in on Iorfa if we get offered silly money or sell Lees and Hutch can move back. He’s an excellent defender 

On 19/01/2020 at 20:30, Ash76 said:

He wasn’t anywhere near back to his best vs Leeds or Brighton.

I’m talking about him generally. He’s one of those players who’s flaws will be seriously exposed in a poor team performance but they’re still apparent even when the team is playing well.

If we’re to continue with 3 in midfield then one has to be Hutchinson or Pelupessey with Bannan and Luongo in front. 

He he wouldn’t get in my starting 11. We can’t be sentimental about this 

What a load of shi*te

Kieran Lee’s ability to receive and retain the ball in tight situations, whilst also having the energy to get forward and get back in position when needed was vital in stopping Leeds’ midfield in a fantastic team performance.

One of our best players and servants to the club of the last decade- done because he couldn’t run the midfield in a game where his midfield partner was sent off after 20 minutes..

Unfortunately that attitude typifies the moronic, emotional, reactionary nature of a large number of people on here..

Edited by robswfc
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

The season is decided over 46 games not just one. Even a broken watch tells the correct time twice a day but if you want to carry on living on past "glories" then so be it. The truth is that none of them are good enough to deliver promotion.

So every other club would snatch our hands of to have Bannan but not good enough here  :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, robswfc said:

What a load of shi*te

Kieran Lee’s ability to receive and retain the ball in tight situations, whilst also having the energy to get forward and get back in position when needed was vital in stopping Leeds’ midfield in a fantastic team performance.

One of our best players and servants to the club of the last decade- done because he couldn’t run the midfield in a game where his midfield partner was sent off after 20 minutes..

Unfortunately that attitude typifies the moronic, emotional, reactionary nature of a large number of people on here..

You honestly think Keiren lee should be in our starting line up . Jesus wept and you wonder why we are going nowhere . Words actually fail me 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

You honestly think Keiren lee should be in our starting line up . Jesus wept and you wonder why we are going nowhere . Words actually fail me 

Kieran Lee should be yep. Always been a class act. Just needs games to get back to 100% fitness. Did you watch the Leeds or Brighton games?

17 minutes ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

Nobody in this league is spending that type of money. Every manager, puntit  picks Bannan out as one of the top midfielders in championship  with stats that prove it 

To be fair I’ve only ever heard of one rumour of anyone wanting him, Bristol a season ago when he was injured. I’m not sure it’s price putting people off, as I’m sure we’re pretty desperate for cash. 

He’s a good player but not sure he’s that in demand. 

1 hour ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

So every other club would snatch our hands of to have Bannan but not good enough here  :ph34r:

Yeah I bet the pigs Norwich and villa were gutted they didn’t have him in their midfield last year but yet they still managed to get promoted without him just like plenty of other teams before them.

He’s not irreplaceable.

24 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Yeah I bet the pigs Norwich and villa were gutted they didn’t have him in their midfield last year but yet they still managed to get promoted without him just like plenty of other teams before them.

He’s not irreplaceable.

So one player gets you promotion... You need a collection of good player  like Bannan to do that 

2 hours ago, Philb125 said:

To be fair I’ve only ever heard of one rumour of anyone wanting him, Bristol a season ago when he was injured. I’m not sure it’s price putting people off, as I’m sure we’re pretty desperate for cash. 

He’s a good player but not sure he’s that in demand. 

How many of our players do you ever hear about  people interested ? And don't give me that all our player  aren't good enough. He in top 5 championship assists  every season. Depends what you are looking for. To me somebody who consistently creates chance  is worth there weight in gold 

3 hours ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

So one player gets you promotion... You need a collection of good player  like Bannan to do that 

Good players that work well together to make a good team. Good players whose styles conflict with others or who put personal performances above that of the team don’t get you promoted.

5 hours ago, james o connor said:

Who would snatch our hands off ? Who’s busting a gut to try and sign him 

Who knows. We seem very tight lipped as a club regarding transfers. When other players have left recently it has typically been out of the blue.

There may be many parties interested in Bannan- we simply don't know.