Chansiri and his influence on the club

I don't think DC lives in the real world. 

What was he doing BEFORE he bought the club?

Was he just a priveledged spoilt kid whose daddy supported his lifestyle.

He seems to do almost everything in some (I'll do it my way regardless) fashion because he believes he's right. 

Doesn't excuse the performance yesterday but there doesn't seem much hope for the future with DC in charge and his mad way of running things .

The players must be influenced by what happens in the running of the club as it's their employer. Have they lost confidence in the chairman?

There mental attitude seems to be a big problem in many ways. A mental  coach who can get them thinking in a positive way is needed. There have been too many occasions recently where the mental attitude has been our downfall.

I'm clutching at straws as most of us will never know which side is going to turn up.

Roller coaster ride supporting Wednesday doesnt get near a description.

The old saying keeps on recurring....

Living in Hope......

You all know the rest.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Guest addedtime
1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

If he wants to continue to spunk his millions up the wall because he doesn't know what he's doing, then I suppose it's his choice.

Just a shame he's using us as the vehicle to do it. We are no closer to promotion now, than when he took over, yet we are now in debt.

You'd think at some point his family might ask him what the hell he's doing though.

Just our luck to get a rich owner, less qualified than Del and Rodney.

Who are we in debt to?

10 minutes ago, A12owl said:

A mental  coach who can get them thinking in a positive way is needed. 

I think we already have one.

Anyone who thinks playing Winnall up top on his own against 3 towering defenders and who instructs our keeper to keeping hoofing it high, in my opinion is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic.

• Haha 4

Personally I think his heart is in the right place but he just doesn’t have enough knowledge to run a successful football club on and off the pitch. I wish he would get some long term help from people that can advise him.  

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I don't think DC lives in the real world. 

What was he doing BEFORE he bought the club?

Was he just a priveledged spoilt kid whose daddy supported his lifestyle.

He seems to do almost everything in some (I'll do it my way regardless) fashion because he believes he's right. 

Doesn't excuse the performance yesterday but there doesn't seem much hope for the future with DC in charge and his mad way of running things .

The players must be influenced by what happens in the running of the club as it's their employer. Have they lost confidence in the chairman?

There mental attitude seems to be a big problem in many ways. A mental  coach who can get them thinking in a positive way is needed. There have been too many occasions recently where the mental attitude has been our downfall.

I'm clutching at straws as most of us will never know which side is going to turn up.

Roller coaster ride supporting Wednesday doesnt get near a description.

The old saying keeps on recurring....

Living in Hope......

You all know the rest.

That simply doesn't make sense. What's the agenda here that the chairman affects the performance of the players is rubbish. If he had spent nothing and we had an understrength team that was incapable of winning I could understand blaming the chairman. 

• Thanks 1

I am always reluctant to criticise DC as we have had so many Chairman who have put absolutely zero into the club.

We have even had a Chairman who used the club to feather his own nest, namely Dave Richards.

I just so wish that DC would get himself a wise adviser to run the club on his behalf..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Whatever the Chairman’s shortcomings, and there are many, that doesn’t explain yesterday’s spineless, unprofessional performance.

From the first whistle not one of them was up for it, not one. If they were just an inferior group of players you could understand it, but against Blackburn-really ?

Both individually and collectively they were a total disgrace. So yes, many of  Chansiri’s  actions as owner are seriously questionable and some are just plain wrong. However yesterday’s result was down to incompetence on the pitch, not in the boardroom.

2 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

I just so wish that DC would get himself a wise adviser to run the club on his behalf..

That is what the club sorely needs to sort ourselves out. Someone with some kind of a football background but mainly knowledge on marketing and business..and the British culture as well. It's very frightening that one man is currently running the show. Football has not been a simple sandbox like business at this level for a long time now.

• Haha 1
Guest Grez Bez
8 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

That is what the club sorely needs to sort ourselves out. Someone with some kind of a football background but mainly knowledge on marketing and business..and the British culture as well. It's very frightening that one man is currently running the show. Football has not been a simple sandbox like business at this level for a long time now.

Who says 1 man is running the show.

How does our org chart differ from every other clubs?

35 minutes ago, torres said:

Don’t down play the effort he puts in. Sometimes he goes from the kettle to the arm chair 3 times on a match day. 

Yes maybe ,but he has been watching the Owls a lot longer than you !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Who says 1 man is running the show.

How does our org chart differ from every other clubs?

It is quite clear that DC is the one who calls all the shots. The people he has hired to run the club, have left quietly after very short stays and Katrien was never even replaced. We are not a mom-and-pop business -- if we were, I think the supporters would be much closer to the club than they seem to be right now.

Edited by FinnishOwl
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Yes maybe ,but he has been watching the Owls a lot longer than you !

Not in the last 30 years he hasn’t. 

Wilder has been to Hillsborough more than him in the last 5 years 

• Haha 2

It will take years to recover from the Chansiri era, worst chairman in our history, single handily killing the club.  He makes the Allam’s at hull look competent.