Monk

Stoop I agree with the squad but look at Watford with Pearson. Should every new manager come with 11 players? The new man has to get the most out of what he's got. I think with Monk there is no fear factor, the same performances get the same comments. Very worrying.

• Like 1

Monk has on numerous times got a p!ss poor squad do well and won games. 

None of his players as yet. Worked with what he’s got. So yes he’s done a cracking job with the odd strange decision. 

Hes got players like Fox improving etc etc. 

What you have to look at are the ‘inconsistent’ players. The ones who have proved got what it takes but don’t do it often enough. They are what’s letting club down. 

He does seem to gloss over the reasons for these home defeats in his post match interviews.

I hope that’s just for public consumption and his reaction of microphone is very different.

If not he’ll never put right the glaring inadequacies of our home performances.

Ozzie I agree but Jos also got some great results. Is it just sometimes the the team turns up in spite of the manager and not because ? A good manager needs consistency which we don't show. That said,. It's been like this for years.

4 minutes ago, Beany71 said:

Ozzie I agree but Jos also got some great results. Is it just sometimes the the team turns up in spite of the manager and not because ? A good manager needs consistency which we don't show. That said,. It's been like this for years.

That’s what I’m saying. Players need consistency and they aren’t doing. Too many off boil today. 

3 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Hes on borrowed time after that

Doubt it, my feeling is Chansiri doesn’t have the same enthusiasm anymore. His delay in replacing Bruce was shocking and his body language in Monk’s press conference seemed non fussed.  Whilst we battle these law suits I expect he’s happy to leave Monk in charge as long as we stay a championship side 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ozzieowl said:

Monk has on numerous times got a p!ss poor squad do well and won games. 

None of his players as yet. Worked with what he’s got. So yes he’s done a cracking job with the odd strange decision. 

Hes got players like Fox improving etc etc. 

What you have to look at are the ‘inconsistent’ players. The ones who have proved got what it takes but don’t do it often enough. They are what’s letting club down. 

Fox was back to his worst today.