I cannot cannot..

7 hours ago, Nath83 said:

Isn't this where the "after the lord mayor's show..." comes from

“...comes the dust-cart”, yep. The little rickety thing that they sweep all the horsey turds up into. London phrase originally (refers to the London parade), but suited us to a T more times than I care to remember.

What a flippin awful Saturday afternoon that was.... and the pain is going to last for days !

The only joy that I felt yesterday was Leeds loosing, that really set me up for the Wednesday game, and then ... whallop... five times, six if you include the sending off.

The Leeds fans must be thinking “ how did we loose to that bunch of spineless shirkers.. at home ?” I’m thinking that too as it happens.

Weak minded players? Thought all they had to do was turn up and Blackburn would lay down for them? As has been said they have been pulling this same crap for years. Seen a few people making excuses for that “performance” yesterday. Imo there is no excuse, those players where an absolute disgrace and deserve all the stick thrown at them. Our league form is shocking, so important Monk gets in a couple of his own signings in this window. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

When Murphy & Nuhui score & we are shiiite but still beat Leeds...............................be scared.....be very scared..........forces exist in a Twilight Zone.........the Apocalypse is nigh.................we are NOT ALONE............although I was... on the kop ROW J after 47 minutes

11 hours ago, erowl said:

We had a good second half at Leeds ... The first 45 was dreadful and we never went near their goal ... Let's not overplay it.

We've had a good 45 minutes in the last 5 league games!

how many teams go to leeds and throw players forward in the 1st half? we played the perfect system defended well and once they tired we came into game a lot more of an attacking threat . we wernt dreadful in 1st 45mins the players all worked hard and left everything on the pitch ,we totally derserved that win and you must be only one out of 2600 what went what didn't agree. yesterday couldn't have been the more opposite ,players didn't give a throw ,I doubt they need a shower as nobody sweated a drop in the most unacceptable performance ive ever witnessed and ive been going a long time. 

42 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

how many teams go to leeds and throw players forward in the 1st half? we played the perfect system defended well and once they tired we came into game a lot more of an attacking threat . we wernt dreadful in 1st 45mins the players all worked hard and left everything on the pitch ,we totally derserved that win and you must be only one out of 2600 what went what didn't agree. yesterday couldn't have been the more opposite ,players didn't give a throw ,I doubt they need a shower as nobody sweated a drop in the most unacceptable performance ive ever witnessed and ive been going a long time. 

Where do I say we didn't deserve the win numpty?

1 hour ago, erowl said:

Where do I say we didn't deserve the win numpty?

you didn't say that in exact words but dreadful in 1st half at leeds? what were you expecting an all out attack on there goal?. played the game perfectly that's the way every club should go to ellend road and play.