3rd to 10th

In a month. Tanned and tanked and tanked.

Gone from being the ones to beat - to the whipping boys. 3 points of out of 15. 

We’re not in the driving seat for a playoffs position, I think we’ll finish where we are now - Millwall have come good, Derby and Cardiff are hot below us - we’ve well and truly thrown it away. And we’re nearing the end of the transfer window with no strength coming in, apart from a nobody from Italy.

If Monk and Chansiri are trying to do it in one season - we should’ve had 2/3 players in by now. This pummelling may kick Chansiri into getting some additions in, but I feel it’s too little too late now. 

On another note, some of Chansiri’s family was there today apparently...including the backer with the £££ supposedly....what a great advert for this club. 

Edited by TodwickOwl

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

We’re not in the driving seat for a playoffs position, I think we’ll finish where we are now - Millwall have come good, Derby and Cardiff are hot below us - we’ve well and truly thrown it away. And we’re nearing the end of the transfer window with no strength coming in, apart from a nobody from Italy.

If Monk and Chansiri are trying to do it in one season - we should’ve had 2/3 players in by now. This pummelling may kick Chansiri into getting some additions in, but I feel it’s too little too late now. 

On another note, some of Chansiri’s family was there today apparently...including the backer with the £££ supposedly....what a great advert for this club. 

I agree it would be nice to have 2 or 3 players in by now but it’s just not as simple as that. I’m sure Monk wishes he had them in already but there are lots of factors to take into account, the likelihood is they will arrive in the final week as things fall into place.

8 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

What backer with the £? Sorry I must have missed this.

1 minute ago, Spookone said:

I agree it would be nice to have 2 or 3 players in by now but it’s just not as simple as that. I’m sure Monk wishes he had them in already but there are lots of factors to take into account, the likelihood is they will arrive in the final week as things fall into place.

we keep expecting things to fall into place which is normal for us, thought i should have learned by now, doubts about monk are creeping in too.

We’ve imploded.

I’m just praying we avoid a points deduction for the FFP debacle.  The last thing this team needs is to be parachuted into an unexpected relegation battle.

Recent performances have shown that the club has no backbone.  You put us in a relegation battle and we’d probably go down.

30 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Yes I completely agree it’s all over transfer window may as well be shut there’s no more games to win points out of 

let’s sell the club wait no the world as come to the end 

I get your frustration but Jesus wept 

chansiri needs to be telling his recruitment team to work harder 

I don’t even know what monk can do with that lot today can you drop them all? 

1 hour ago, fpowl said:

Yes I completely agree it’s all over transfer window may as well be shut there’s no more games to win points out of 

let’s sell the club wait no the world as come to the end 

I get your frustration but Jesus wept 

chansiri needs to be telling his recruitment team to work harder 

I don’t even know what monk can do with that lot today can you drop them all? 

Starting with 1 up top up front against a mid table side - I mean, that’s bad enough.

Why we’re we so ultra defensive? It’s Blackburn not Barcelona

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Starting with 1 up top up front against a mid table side - I mean, that’s bad enough.

Why we’re we so ultra defensive? It’s Blackburn not Barcelona

Man City play with one up top

what do you suggest with the pool of strikers available 

any two from attey winnal and rhodes? 

we also played two up top for those three games at Christmas, how did that work out? 

formations mean nothing if you don’t have heart and fight and christ we have terrible options to start up top