idiotic supporters

4 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Our problem is we continue to ask supporters to stump up Premier league money to watch bang average mid table Championship performances.

This has gone on for 4 seasons.

People are starting to say enough is enough and we need a new plan.

Ye, atmosphere is terrible down at hillsborough. I wonder whether the players are not comfortable playing here at the moment? 

I take it you didn’t go down to the ticket office after the game yesterday and get yourself a 10 year season ticket ?

• Like 1

To me the solution is simple. Instead of the players playing a match, which sadly comes with the unacceptable risk of losing, we should instead get a couple of big screens up on the pitch and play a range of DVDs such as "great John harkes headers volume 4'. Then we can all stroke ourselves about past glories and not get these upsetting situations of losing games.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Another slant is that after the first round of fixtures, we were 3rd. Apart from yesterday, we’ve only lost by 1 goal - many of those coming in the final minutes of games. 

However, 2 things are evident;

Our home form is terrible and level of performance is poor. We haven’t that quality or guile to open teams up when the onus is on us.

We are terrible up front - winnall and Rhodes are not good enough and Dave should only be used as an impact sub at best. Without fletcher, we have a league 1 strike force.

league 1 strike force? god help us if were in league 1 with big dave winnall and Rhodes I think we would do a Bolton . those 3 either 1 up front or in any combination of 2 are as bad as anything. just hope monk will be able to change it . at least most of players contracts are up in summer they all need shipping out ,some now but there aint a club out there what would touch yer forestieri etc 

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Ye, atmosphere is terrible down at hillsborough. I wonder whether the players are not comfortable playing here at the moment? 

I take it you didn’t go down to the ticket office after the game yesterday and get yourself a 10 year season ticket ?

What a stupid time to try and sell such a crazy scheme.

We have a squad full of overpaid wasters, and a home atmosphere worse than a Spiceheads sleepover party.

How DC has the cheek is beyond me.

• Haha 1

Let’s be honest, we all knew we’d lose after that Leeds performance. I have no confidence that this squad can put in decent performances on a consistent basis. 

In fairness, the whole league seems to be inconsistent - it’s a bang average league this year, which is probably why we’ve been able to flirt with the top 6 for most of it. 

We will not go up this season with this squad, because when it’s a battle or when it matters this squad of individuals go missing. They hide. 

If the EFL gave us a hefty points deduction tomorrow, can anyone honestly say they’d be confident that this squad could drag us away from relegation? I don’t. 

Complete overhaul needed this summer.

I agree we are idiots. Keep coming back for more even though we can predict what will happen. 

I have seen some bad defeats at home over the years. Several you just eventually appreciated the opposition were top quality, the freak one of being 5 down at HT v Everton, but yesterday is now easily in the top 10. 

We got done by a distinctly average side that made absolute fools of our team. So whilst I am angry I just hope the players realise that and that their professional record is blemished as a result. 

Every decent team usually has a 20+ goals a season striker or a partnership that can bag 30-35 between them on a regular basis.We have Nuhiu,Winnall, Rhodes,Foresteieri and Fletcher (injury apart a good player). Apart from the obvious, such a a dip in form or injuries, why is it we don't seem able to form a partnership to do the job for us.