1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

We can learn from today - will go one way or the other - one of life’s turning points.

Can it get worse then? 

Any other situation and play-offs drifting away Monk would be worried about his job tonight. As it is he knows he is secure and little will change.

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

You understand how big our wage bill is right ?

You understand how much more than everyone else we charge our fans to watch us ?

You understand how many times we have breached EFL rules  ?

Saying Blackburn are a good side, does not in any way whatsoever excuse losing 0-5 at home.

Totally disgusted.

Where am I excusing it.?

We were hopeless , our players didn’t turn up and you are right to be disgusted if you want to be.

Our wage bill has nothing to do with it, do we only expect the players on big money to put the effort in.

We only disagree on them I think they are a decent team and I expected a tough game . 
Rothwell ran the midfield today and is one of the best midfielders in the league for me.

• Haha 1

needs to find the reason why we do not turn up at home, it has happened under various managers so to blame Monk is a bit rich , too many players think that they can go out and be half arsed and do a job by the look of things and they are getting punished by it , be all and end all the players need a kick up the arse if needs be whether its a mental thing or a fitness thing  it needs sorting quick ,being second to everything does not work ,Unless the other team implodes like Leeds last week ,

Edited by trevdi9
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Trouble is they are not a very crap side. They are decent side , with some good individuals players , who have been on a bad run.and if you are not 100% on your game they beat you.

We were about 50% being kind

27 minutes ago, hangonrose said:

A classic Championship game.  Forest were a decent side when we went there and won 4-0.  Does that make us wonderful and them crap?  Everyone has a bad run (or two).  It's what you do next...

You are both right. 

I guess the league says that we’re a bit more consistent than most teams - but it doesn’t help on days like today. 

34 minutes ago, folger said:

I have to admit pretty much all of our callers audibly have sub 70 IQ.

The people that tune in to such poo are no better unfortunately for you. 

47 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Think the players probably thought the same as you.

Trouble is they are not a very crap side. They are decent side , with some good individuals players , who have been on a bad run.and if you are not 100% on your game they beat you.

We were about 50% being kind

The players weren't on 50% salary, nor did we pay 50% entrance money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pale Rider said:

The people that tune in to such poo are no better unfortunately for you. 

It was right after Monks interview. I actually have an interest in how our gaffer rationalises a complete and utter capitulation and embarrassment. 

2 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Can it get worse then? 

Try the 1974/75 season. WTF:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

We lost 0-5 at home to a very crap side.

We pay some of the highest prices in the country including Premier league to watch this.

It's one of many disastrous home performances this season.

We are doing something wrong.

were doing alot wrong

5 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

Try the 1974/75 season. WTF:

Yes I was there then too but I’m referring to this season really .

2 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Can it get worse then? 

just out of interest have any other sides in this division lost 5-0 at home..?

2 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Correct

Thats as bad as I’ve seen us ever

I put that question on Twitter cos I genuinely can't remember a home performance as bad as that in recent years. Someone said 5-0 loss against Wimbledon in 2000. Sadly missed that one. 

Just now, brando said:

just out of interest have any other sides in this division lost 5-0 at home..?

Pity the fans if so 

We have got some idiotic supporters, no doubt about that.

But the most idiotic of them all, are the f00kers who stayed and applauded the players at the end of the game today?

What the hell were they applauding them for?

• Agree 6

4 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

We have got some idiotic supporters, no doubt about that.

But the most idiotic of them all, are the f00kers who stayed and applauded the players at the end of the game today?

What the hell were they applauding them for?

I stayed...

Didnt applaud though lol

Only stayed to wait for traffic to clear

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

That performance at Stoke was nowhere near as bad as what I witnessed today.

What I saw in the first half today was as bad as anything I’ve seen at Hillsborough over the last 20 years and I genuinely mean that.

Worse than burton on new years day?

Just now, unkastav said:

Worse than burton on new years day?

Yes mate it was.

I have never ever been tempted to leave a Wednesday match at HT but that was beyond pathetic, each and everyone of those players who “turned up” today should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Yes mate it was.

I have never ever been tempted to leave a Wednesday match at HT but that was beyond pathetic, each and everyone of those players who “turned up” today should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Fair enough

Talking of idiotic supporters seen a few videos taken by our own fans and they were filming other fans leaving the ground.

Presume the 2 taken down were because they got dogs abuse for posting them on twitter or facedog etc just for likes... mainly from other fans.

Also on those 2 videos you could hear the fans leaving shouting at the ones filming.

I remember fulham last game of the season I was on the way to the toilet halfway down the stairs and they scored, a few started leaving and some lad turned around with his camera shouting some dribble about leaving because we are losing. I didnt mind till his phone invaded my face so it got slapped about 16 rows down the kop.