idiotic supporters

never heard such a bunch of idiots on radio in my life , monk out , why we didn't play 2 up front etc etc  . did you go over xmas when we played 442? we were just as bad if not worse at stoke who could have had 8 against us and they were bottom of league against hull and Cardiff at home we were shocking . the main thing whether your man city or southend is that 11 players give 100% give a sh*t, sweat blood , forget tactics systems . we have played a 451 at brighton and leeds and players gave 100% but that was against teams coming on to us. for us to play at home to play a 442 you need the players to play the system , who in there right mind thinks we would have been beating blackburn today with Rhodes and nuhiu up front? 

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

That performance at Stoke was nowhere near as bad as what I witnessed today.

What I saw in the first half today was as bad as anything I’ve seen at Hillsborough over the last 20 years and I genuinely mean that.

I agree 

even before the sending off

second to every thing 

I said last week we did to Leeds what other teams do to us and it’s happened again 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We lost 0-5 at home to a very crap side.

We pay some of the highest prices in the country including Premier league to watch this.

It's one of many disastrous home performances this season.

We are doing something wrong.

Think the players probably thought the same as you.

Trouble is they are not a very crap side. They are decent side , with some good individuals players , who have been on a bad run.and if you are not 100% on your game they beat you.

We were about 50% being kind

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

Trouble is they are not a very crap side. They are decent side , with some good individuals players , who have been on a bad run.and if you are not 100% on your game they beat you.

But being 50% is nowhere near acceptable. Has monk done his press conference yet?

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

What I saw in the first half today was as bad as anything I’ve seen at Hillsborough over the last 20 years and I genuinely mean that.

stoke could have had 8 they were bottom of league I drove 4 hours that day in thick fog ,today forget 20 years ive not witnessed anything as bad in 36 years of going include that losing 7-1 at home to notts forest but at least that team what beat us were class. blackburn aint a good team aint they lost 5 out of last 6 and bottom of form table? until we sign 2 class strikers and other players start running about closing down actually putting effort in nothing will change. need a complete clear out 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

A classic Championship game.  Forest were a decent side when we went there and won 4-0.  Does that make us wonderful and them crap?  Everyone has a bad run (or two).  It's what you do next...

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Agree, that was one of the most spineless, gutless, passionless and clueless performance I've seen for many a year. Not even site ìf passionless is a word but I think you know what I mean. 

21 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We lost 0-5 at home to a very crap side.

We pay some of the highest prices in the country including Premier league to watch this.

It's one of many disastrous home performances this season.

We are doing something wrong.

Correct

Thats as bad as I’ve seen us ever

9 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

You understand how big our wage bill is right ?

You understand how much more than everyone else we charge our fans to watch us ?

You understand how many times we have breached EFL rules  ?

Saying Blackburn are a good side, does not in any way whatsoever excuse losing 0-5 at home.

Totally disgusted.

3 minutes ago, hangonrose said:

A classic Championship game.  Forest were a decent side when we went there and won 4-0.  Does that make us wonderful and them crap?  Everyone has a bad run (or two).  It's what you do next...

We’ve scored 14 goals in 15 games at Hillsborough this season. That’s more than a bad run.

We’ve somehow ground out 6 home wins but we’re shocking to watch at home. How often have you left Hillsborough this season and thought we’ve played well?

• Like 1