I Don’t Know About Anyone Else But......

32 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I’m struggling to think who to vote for as man of the match.

I vote big dave every time, saves having to think about it, 

and why dont we have a vote for worst player, my vote will be the same.

WTF:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PortlandOwl said:

Feel sorry for ST holders. That's my first and last home match this season.

Same here. I cancelled my ST after Carlos season 2 and have only been to a handful of games since. I find more pleasure in golf on a Saturday now.

3 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Same here. I cancelled my ST after Carlos season 2 and have only been to a handful of games since. I find more pleasure in golf on a Saturday now.

i'm a decentish golfer but no matter how many good putts or chip ins I make it don't get me punching the air like us scoring a goal does …..suppose we are all different but no sport can make you leap out your seat like football does ….

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

i'm a decentish golfer but no matter how many good putts or chip ins I make it don't get me punching the air like us scoring a goal does …..suppose we are all different but no sport can make you leap out your seat like football does ….

There were plenty leaping out of their seats today. 

At 2-0

3-0

4-0 

Etc

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, torryowl said:

For me it's more to do with value for money. I get more value out of my golf membership than my season ticket would have cost now. Doesn't stop me being a Wednesday fan though.

I get that teams have off days and it's "typical wednesday" to beat top of the league then get battered by a mediocre team going through a bad batch.... But how long do we have to accept "thats Wednesday for you". The number of injury time goals conceded, the inconsistency,  the boring performances... It kind of gets accepted as "oh well, it's what we do".... Very frustrating.