Lord Snooty

Wednesday - V- Blackburn OMDT

4 hours ago, MrsHall said:

Early goal for the Wednesday please. UTO.

Exactly. Early goal and coax the bugger out for the equaliser so we can finish them off.

'Who have Wednesday got today Gaz?'

'Blackburn at home pal'

'Should beat them, they've been crap recently' 

'Which means it'll be 3-1 to them then....'

Genuine conversation. 

Excellent (mr burns twiddle fingers)! Had my cuppa with the traditional Saturday morning-ish read of another great OMDT, done the week's groceries, kids done their homework, everyone happy, what could possibly go wrong?

Oh wait, Wednesday playing a team that hasn't won for so many games... ffs, nerves on high. But I have faith in Monk and the boys, there is something different now, on the back of the Brighton and Leeds wins. This surely isn't another good form run about to be cut short, gut feeling tells me we'll win this, somehow. And that's good enough for me, even if it's a shoddy, hard-working performance. Btw, do they have Dack still? I hate Dack, seems to me get always plays well or scores against us, I don't like Dack lol

Anyhow...

Come on Wednesday!!

Just do it!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Excellent (mr burns twiddle fingers)! Had my cuppa with the traditional Saturday morning-ish read of another great OMDT, done the week's groceries, kids done their homework, everyone happy, what could possibly go wrong?

Oh wait, Wednesday playing a team that hasn't won for so many games... ffs, nerves on high. But I have faith in Monk and the boys, there is something different now, on the back of the Brighton and Leeds wins. This surely isn't another good form run about to be cut short, gut feeling tells me we'll win this, somehow. And that's good enough for me, even if it's a shoddy, hard-working performance. Btw, do they have Dack still? I hate Dack, seems to me get always plays well or scores against us, I don't like Dack lol

Anyhow...

Come on Wednesday!!

Just do it!!!

Dack is out for the rest of the season.

• Thanks 1

Can't get overly confident after 2 great away wins its the Wednesday way. 

43 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Dack is out for the rest of the season.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

L***s losing at QPR :tango:

Related image

• Haha 2

Same team I believe, good decision from Monk. Winnall up top. Really is so important we get a new striker or 2 in ASAP. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Same again

Dawson

Urhoghide  Iorfa    Borner    Fox

Bannan

Lee          Luongo

Murphy          Winnall           Reach

• Like 5

I like it. Don't change the winning team, they've earned their shirts.

It’s great to see that Monk has kept the faith with Borner and Iorfa in the middle instead of putting Captain Lees straight back in there. By far our best two CBs at the club too.

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Westwood still injured I see..

Don't start that caper! We've only just put the lid on the simmering Fernando pan!

• Haha 1

Snoots says what we think, again - well played, m'lord!

Games against BlackBum have a special place in my memory from being a nipper so I hope we can give them a proper tonking, if only for old times sake!:biggrin:

• Like 1

Getting changed ready for the match, and done my pre-match poo, it was one of those that squeaks on it's way out, squeaky bum time, or do I need to see a Doctor?

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Getting changed ready for the match, and done my pre-match poo, it was one of those that squeaks on it's way out, squeaky bum time, or do I need to see a Doctor?

Just stop eating styrofoam instead of real popcorn..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Don't start that caper! We've only just put the lid on the simmering Fernando pan!

Should I start a vote thread?:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

giphy.gif