Wednesday - V- Blackburn OMDT

2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Until today we had gone 33 games since we were last beaten by more than one goal, a stat bettered by only Liverpool in the top 4 divisions.

Even taking this record into account the harsh reality is that we had lost 3 out of the last 4 games.

Make that 4 of last 5 now... Hardly playoff form by a long stretch.

I don't doubt the players care, they're just not consistent enough and that is what will cost us in the end.

Hopefully a watershed moment.

To use all three subs before the second half has started is unforgivable. It's negligent management of the highest order and smacks of total panic and incompetence

GM was my choice of manager for wednesday.

Sadly I was wrong. 

At Birmingham he had links with very dodgy agents. Then look what happened. Middlesbrough blame him entirely for their current problems

I've said for years that the owner is as bent as they come. His appointment of GM is starting to make more and more sense 

GM is on record as saying he absolutely won't promote anyone from the reserves. He's on record as saying he will never play Bates. 

He's condemning players without giving them a chance 

Hes signed a another winger who hasn't kicked at ball all season. He's dropped Harris. One of our best players 

He won't play Rhodes

This list of unfathomable errors is endless. 

He's overplayed Fletcher. I told you all he'd be seriously injured if he continued to overplay him. I feel sorry for Fletcher as he's run himself into the ground for us this season. 

The young Bulgarian forward whom many on here said was better than George Hirst can't even gey a squad number. What is going on at our club? 

Today's formation was insane. 

Im sick of the rubbish at wednesday. Let's have a total clearout from the top down. Let's try and get clean. If that takes getting relegated by the efl then so be it.

It's clear that loan players don't want to come to us because if they did there's no guarantee they will play. I suspect agents have warned their players not to come to us as its probably career suicide. 

This nonsense has been going on season after season. We are still players rubbish thats failed year after year and still paying them Premier league wages. 

11 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

GM is on record as saying he absolutely won't promote anyone from the reserves. He's on record as saying he will never play Bates. 

Putting aside the rest of your post (There's simply not enough time to start unpicking that mess), when do you think Monk said these things?

:duntmatter:

• Thanks 1

On 18/01/2020 at 08:36, Peacenocchio said:

Danny Baker once said that Wednesday were the hookers of football. Down on your luck, havent had a shag in ages....? don't worry, here come the Wednesday to give you some satisfaction.

And we shagged them senseless. Bet they couldn't walk on Sunday morning.