EFL- Sheff Wednesday - Derby

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
7 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Why are people surprised at this ?

Chansiri sets the bar, we are pioneers aren't we? 

WAPAW :Chansiri:

19 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So the EFL seem to be admitting they made a mistake signing off on the stadium sale and accounts and are looking to punish us and Derby because of their own mistakes. 

EFL should be punished with a points deduction then. :biggrin:

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Just looked at EFL website

Board consists of Rick Parry Chairman 

Debbie Jevans CBE

Simon Bazalgette - Brentford

Mark Ashton - Bristol City (Ashton!)

Stephen Pearce - Derby CFC

Nigel Howe - Reading

Jez Moxey - Burton

Stephen Curwood - Fleetwood

John Nixon - Carlisle

So, somebody on there from both Reading & Derby. What a farce.

There are strange things going on here which EFL better be open about when it comes to court.

The charges against Wednesday are of misconduct by three named individuals regarding the sale of the stadium.

The charges against Derby are about excessive losses, but seem to be about the sale of their stadium.

Now, why aren’t the charges the same.

Could it be they would find it more than a little embarrassing to charge one of their own board members with misconduct 

5 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Not sure. How could people who sit on a board agree to punish the very clubs they represent? Unless the Derby one is a token gesture, so we don't look victimised.

Along the lines of; charge Wednesday and we'd better charge someone else to make it look fair! Don't worry Derby, you'll be alright, you're on the board.

Bang on sixy..

Which is exactly what I thought whilst eating me porridge and watching the delightful Carol doing the weather this very morning .....

Smells like last weeks nappies this does ...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

you can only imagine that something as been said about the board signing things off that shouldn’t have. That is all I can think otherwise it doesn’t make sense. 

one things for sure if they are goi g down this route it’s going i to battle with not one but maybe 2 or three very big hitters.  The EFL are either very very brave and sure or absolute morons, if they go after this and lose it would surely mean the end for them wouldn’t it? 

Morons, always morons.

39 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Is it an individual at the EFL who creates these charges, after they've already sanctioned the deals? They're gonna need steel bllx to see this lot through.

Or is it a collective? Is there a board of officials? If so, who's on it?

I thinks theres a new boy in town who's walking around with his knackers out claiming that they're massive!!! 

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

you can only imagine that something as been said about the board signing things off that shouldn’t have. That is all I can think otherwise it doesn’t make sense. 

one things for sure if they are goi g down this route it’s going i to battle with not one but maybe 2 or three very big hitters.  The EFL are either very very brave and sure or absolute morons, if they go after this and lose it would surely mean the end for them wouldn’t it? 

Something has been said..by Gibson.

3 minutes ago, Blatter said:

The charges against Wednesday are of misconduct by three named individuals regarding the sale of the stadium.

The charges against Derby are about excessive losses, but seem to be about the sale of their stadium.

Now, why aren’t the charges the same.

I don't think we have even got to the actual stadium sale yet...they are getting the face on cos we sold ours when they wern't looking.:rolleyes:

Guest Ferkorf
15 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

that’s why I mentioned are they going to actually question the integrity of what’s been advised and signed off? Otherwise I can’t understand it. Like I said the only logical reason I can think is that Parry as come in like Sean Connery  style like untouchables and cleaning up a stink???

very very odd

Top film that! 

I'd have liked your comment but you neg me all time lol

2 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Carol, warm fronts, high pressure, porridge. Back to the EFL OG. 

Keeps the cholesterol down and the pecker up

Back to the EFL 

We need to play these Bent Bàstards with a very straight bat ...

Dont trust anyone.....

We all know they dont like us ...

Parrys looking for blood.

And blood is red 

Always is..

And always will be ...

Guest Ferkorf

So thats us and Derby anyway in a pickle,  was Villa the other club gibson called out?

If they are back down next season could all 3 of us be deducted points. What a start to the season that would be for the other clubs.

Imagine if all 3 went down.

League one could be the new championship, Us being the massive club, then Villa, Derby, Sunderland, Stoke, Ipswich, Coventry, Barnsley, Rovrum, Huddersfield, Blackpool, Portsmouth, Bolton (if they pull off a miracle), then add the likes of Donny, Bradford, Grimsby, Salford just for laugh 

Guest Ferkorf
Just now, 2roland2 said:

only the ones I don’t agree with mate lol I have plus see a couple lately that’s how I roll 

New year, New you! 

I'm proud of you

56 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Half the championship is up a creek without a paddle next year because of ffp. 

The constant points deductions reduce the competition to an even greater farce than it is, and that's just the championship. 

In all three divisions, we have clubs with potential point deductions. And one league missing a club. 

That means every final league position, will be decided in court rather than on the pitch. 

Utter madness. 

The EFL have brought all this on themselves. 

49 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

All this because of Gibson IMO

Terrible waste of time and money

The parliamentary select committee also savaged the EFL following the Bury debacle

https://www.parliament.uk/documents/commons-committees/culture-media-and-sport/191104 Chair to Debbie Jevans EFL re football inquiry.pdf

Looks like after that they lost it and tried to retrospectively clamp down on things they’d already agreed to

• Like 1