Fernando & Palmer to miss Blackburn

In short, Palmer has an ankle still quite a bit larger than it should be after he got absolutely battered (even quite some time since now), and it hasn't calmed down yet, and Forestieri has suggested he may have an ingrown toenail about to happen in the next two weeks.   Bless his little Argentinian stroke Italian fake cotton socks.   

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I already knew. Fernando texted me personally to tell me he was suffering from headache  due to the constant abuse he receives from @Salmonbones.

He'll be back in two weeks.

I sent him some paracetamol and told him to stay away from Owlstalk for a while until the furore has subsided and me and Mr Bones call a truce . lol

Another arse comment

3 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I already knew. Fernando texted me personally to tell me he was suffering from headache  due to the constant abuse he receives from @Salmonbones.

He'll be back in two weeks.

I sent him some paracetamol and told him to stay away from Owlstalk for a while until the furore has subsided and me and Mr Bones call a truce . lol

More likely you're sat in a Wendy house in his garden, listening to everyword on some home made eavesdropping device.

Wrap up warm lad.

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I should be.....

That will save Mr Bones bothering.

Btw....i believe in what I say and think FF is being badly and wrongly castigated on here.

If I'm proved wrong I will say so. Until such time I'm one of (only one) FF supporters. 

Another one here mate

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I should be.....

That will save Mr Bones bothering.

Btw....i believe in what I say and think FF is being badly and wrongly castigated on here.

If I'm proved wrong I will say so. Until such time I'm one of (only one) FF supporters. 

Don't take the bait, quote, unquote.