Fox - Deal or No Deal?

With loans.. you want someone to come here a be so good that they're playing more often than not.. someone who hasn't got constant niggles and tweaks..

CONSISTENT PLAYERS WHO WANT TO F*CKING PLAY... who've got some PRIDE ..HEART AND DOG about them..

When they've helped us to promotion...then they can f*ck off back to the club who were daft enough to buy them..

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, torres said:

how do you work that out??

He was a total crock!!

Well he did get injured which Bruce took the blame for but I may be more adept at spotting quality players than you and in the 2 or 3 games I saw him I thought he was a quality player 

Just now, hugeowl said:

Well he did get injured which Bruce took the blame for but I may be more adept at spotting quality players than you and in the 2 or 3 games I saw him I thought he was a quality player 

Yep - you are 100% spot on.

What we are crying out for is a player on big wages, who plays 120 minutes a season but in that time looks decent!

Give this genius an open cheque book, promotion here we come!!

14 minutes ago, torres said:

Yep - you are 100% spot on.

What we are crying out for is a player on big wages, who plays 120 minutes a season but in that time looks decent!

Give this genius an open cheque book, promotion here we come!!

Err where did I say sign him Uber ?

I said he was class which I maintain he is and I enquired where did he finish up . 

Stop stalking me Uber 

7 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Err where did I say sign him Uber ?

I said he was class which I maintain he is and I enquired where did he finish up . 

Stop stalking me Uber 

Class act that never plays?? Makes sense old man. 

Although one game a season is probably a lot for you so I see where you’re coming from 

Not stalking, just trying to help you out.

If I need any golf tips you can repay the favour 

16 minutes ago, torres said:

Class act that never plays?? Makes sense old man. 

Although one game a season is probably a lot for you so I see where you’re coming from 

Not stalking, just trying to help you out.

If I need any golf tips you can repay the favour 

You are a odd one are you not ?

have a read back through the thread Uber and see how ridiculous your posts are , one of them in particular you said that you have never seen Fox have a good game ?

Either you don’t understand the game or you are telling porkies about attending games , because I am far from being a Fox fan but I do appreciate he is much improved and has had some tremendous performances recently , think he also won a player of the month didn’t he Uber ?

9 hours ago, hugeowl said:

You are a odd one are you not ?

have a read back through the thread Uber and see how ridiculous your posts are , one of them in particular you said that you have never seen Fox have a good game ?

Either you don’t understand the game or you are telling porkies about attending games , because I am far from being a Fox fan but I do appreciate he is much improved and has had some tremendous performances recently , think he also won a player of the month didn’t he Uber ?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Tremendous??!!! Your opinion obviously, I must have a touch higher standards and the player of the month award was a nice little sympathy vote more than anything because 7 people mumbled when his name was read out. 

He wasn’t great before but wasn’t as bad as people thought and he has not been great after but not as good as people like you seem to fall for 

As I stated he’s OK. If that’s what we want then sign him up 

8 hours ago, torres said:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Tremendous??!!! Your opinion obviously, I must have a touch higher standards and the player of the month award was a nice little sympathy vote more than anything because 7 people mumbled when his name was read out. 

He wasn’t great before but wasn’t as bad as people thought and he has not been great after but not as good as people like you seem to fall for 

As I stated he’s OK. If that’s what we want then sign him up 

So you proclaim to go to every game home and away but you have never seen Fox have a good game ? 
If you read my post again I state that I am far from a Fox fan , but even I can appreciate he has played well under Monk .

anyway Uber you better get your packing up done for Friday it’s a bit expensive down there 

18 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

So you proclaim to go to every game home and away but you have never seen Fox have a good game ? 
If you read my post again I state that I am far from a Fox fan , but even I can appreciate he has played well under Monk .

anyway Uber you better get your packing up done for Friday it’s a bit expensive down there 

''tremendous performances'' 

Still making me smile that 

Just now, hugeowl said:

And another one last night 

probably be clearer if you watch on TV lol

If you think that was “tremendous” then all well and good. You might be right on the telly front!

He was our best player in my opinion last night but it says as much about the rest as it does him. 

May sound harsh (not meant to be) but while I don’t hammer players because we’ve lost I don’t suddenly think they’ve been brilliant when we have won. 

Fox was steady, committed and did one outstanding block challenge in the second half.
As I stated he keeps that level up he would be a solid squad player. 

(on last night you could say the same for 10 of the 11 - bar a certain centre forward) 

Personally if our ambition is to go up I think we need better. 

On 20/01/2020 at 18:05, NorthernOwl said:

No offence to Fox who always tries hard but we will never go up with players like him in our starting 11. 

People said we needed to improve our full backs when we had hunt and pudil. But we have actually gone backwards in this area since then.

Totally agree. Seems a bit fashionable to jump on the Fox bandwagon now - as it was when he was getting pelters 

Happy to have him as back up but better required