Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Barmy Army. 

Hope this starts at Hillsborough also players  names and they do respond.. I recall Booth and Sibon chants. 

 

I remember 'sing yer hearts out for the lads' etc even in South once. Need to encourage team at home more. I blame tech generation that are at match on Owlstalk etc :image:

Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice if the fans could find their voices again and try spur the team on towards a promotion push in the final few months of the seaosn.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Miffed said:

It would be nice if the fans could find their voices again and try spur the team on towards a promotion push in the final few months of the seaosn.

 

Start singing then, well volunteered that man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Start singing then, well volunteered that man.

everyone looked at me daft and nearly spilt their thermos flasks 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

If you make me spill my thermos you will never sing any more!

no it's no ney never..no ney never no more, will i spill your thermos flask, no never no more... Barmy Army 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll go as far as waving my tartan knee blanket.

That’s only if the sun is shining on me on  the north stand and it’s a hot day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, S1Owl said:

Barmy Army. 

Hope this starts at Hillsborough also players  names and they do respond.. I recall Booth and Sibon chants. 

 

I remember 'sing yer hearts out for the lads' etc even in South once. Need to encourage team at home more. I blame tech generation that are at match on Owlstalk etc :image:

Can’t understand anybody of any age that attends a football match and the devotes their attention to their phone. Half of them are actually following United more at the game than watching Wednesday. 

Get  a fuching life. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pale Rider said:

Can’t understand anybody of any age that attends a football match and the devotes their attention to their phone. Half of them are actually following United more at the game than watching Wednesday. 

Get  a fuching life. 

Imagine being brought with phones though, their whole purpose is to distract your attention = £s

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...