Incoming

Arrived with a spicy chicken wrap, salsa, a packet of pistacchios, chilli heatwave doritos and a bottle of water.

He was wearing a turtle neck jumper, a scarf, and wool bobble hat.

His Mum saw him leave home totally prepared.

Well done Mrs Hidalgo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Arrived with a spicy chicken wrap, salsa, a packet of pistacchios, chilli heatwave doritos and a bottle of water.

He was wearing a turtle neck jumper, a scarf, and wool bobble hat.

His Mum saw him leave home totally prepared.

Well done Mrs Hidalgo

Sounds like he might be hot!

• Haha 2

Does anyone wonder why players are unwilling to sign for us? We have bought a young 20-y-o , who, I presume, none of us has heard of, and he's crap already, according to many.This is obviously a buy for the future.. Yes, I know we want someone  NOW to replace Fletcher, but at least this shows we are not blindly looking for replacement. It may have escaped many people's minds that we have an ageing squad who will need to be replaced within the next couple of seasons. I don't for one moment expect him to be placed in the First XI.  That is not the Football way, and it certainly is not the Wednesday way.ecause we hve brought in some youth doesn't mean thatvwe have taken our eye off the ball. B.

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Does anyone wonder why players are unwilling to sign for us? We have bought a young 20-y-o , who, I presume, none of us has heard of, and he's crap already, according to many.This is obviously a buy for the future.. Yes, I know we want someone  NOW to replace Fletcher, but at least this shows we are not blindly looking for replacement. It may have escaped many people's minds that we have an ageing squad who will need to be replaced within the next couple of seasons. I don't for one moment expect him to be placed in the First XI.  That is not the Football way, and it certainly is not the Wednesday way.ecause we hve brought in some youth doesn't mean thatvwe have taken our eye off the ball. B.

He'll tear league one a new one