Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?

Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Salmonbones said:

Ask Mr Monk.

He actually came out and called Forestieri out.   As he did with Westwood.

He has openly questioned these two players, whilst not saying it exactly, anyone with an ounce of sense realised what was being said.

What I am saying is these two players are feigning illness not to play, you are saying it's on a par with someone actually being injured.    

You clearly have no problem with players stealing a wage from your football club, so - fair play, have it your way.   I have never said Fletcher is one of these players, you used his recent injury to try to prove a point which is impossible.

Westwood and Forestieri HAVE chosen to pull sickies on our football club, and everyone knows it.    EVERYONE!

And I never suggested you did. I was simply stating that both have very similar knee injuries of which neither show any permanent damage to the knee (this is an irrefutable fact). In both cases the player will decide when they are good and ready for light, intermediate and full on training. Mr Monk will not decide that. Our medical staff will not decide that. FF and Fletch will absolutely decide that. It’s also very probable that they will feel differing amounts of pain at different points of their respective rehabilitations. FF has been out for 7 weeks now and  is back to full on training. Let’s see if Fletch has a similar rehabilitation timescale because if he does it proves you are merely a speculator on the bash FF bandwagon. And if he takes longer you need to be calling him out which will be more codswallop.

9 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Ask Mr Monk.

He has openly questioned these two players, whilst not saying it exactly, anyone with an ounce of sense realised what was being said.

What I am saying is these two players are feigning illness not to play, you are saying it's on a par with someone actually being injured.    

You clearly have no problem with players stealing a wage from your football club, so - fair play, have it your way.   I have never said Fletcher is one of these players, you used his recent injury to try to prove a point which is impossible.

Westwood and Forestieri HAVE chosen to pull sickies on our football club, and everyone knows it.    EVERYONE!

rs_500x261-140423135849-tumblr_inline_n0

10 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Ask Mr Monk.

I think 90% of our fan base agrees 

8 hours ago, Bukta said:

And I never suggested you did. I was simply stating that both have very similar knee injuries of which neither show any permanent damage to the knee (this is an irrefutable fact). In both cases the player will decide when they are good and ready for light, intermediate and full on training. Mr Monk will not decide that. Our medical staff will not decide that. FF and Fletch will absolutely decide that. It’s also very probable that they will feel differing amounts of pain at different points of their respective rehabilitations. FF has been out for 7 weeks now and  is back to full on training. Let’s see if Fletch has a similar rehabilitation timescale because if he does it proves you are merely a speculator on the bash FF bandwagon. And if he takes longer you need to be calling him out which will be more codswallop.

forestieri isn't yet training with other players yet its always next week next week and so on ,everyone nearly even his biggest fans now have had enough of him . palmer nearly lost both his legs 3 weeks ago and he is nearly ready to come back as he wants to play for us and earn his wage.  regards fletcher clearly he is injured but every game ive ever been to he goes down like he has been shot and has physio on to treat him every game , he will only declare himself fit once every bit of slight pain soreness has gone and not before. in the workplace and football are similar you will have workers who turn up every day year after year (even if there unwell etc) and then ones what pull sickies all the time and who think its alright for state/workplace to pay for them . its a shame in football that at least half your wage isn't dependant if you play or not ,that will soon clear the treatment room.