Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?

Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Ferkorf
9 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Ive got a solution

Get Fernando connected to a lie detector and ask him these questions.

1. Are you injured?

2. Do you want to be at Sheffield Wednesday?

3. Do you want to be on the pitch?

4. Will you try your hardest if you are picked?

5. Is your Owlstalk name @Salmonbones ?

6. If not are you trying to start a war between @Salmonbones and @A12owl?

7. If not who is your Bessie mate out of the two?

8. Do you remember meeting @A12owl in Dooleys on his birthday and having a picture taken with him?

9. Would you do the same for @Salmonbones?

10. Are you telling the truth?

That should sort things out.

lol

Salmonbones is definitely Nuhiu or Winnall, trying to deflect the hate mob onto FF lol

17 hours ago, RBigs said:

Wouldn’t you have him on the bench ? Surely offers something different than most of our players ?

To be honest, I don't think his hearts in it anymore - we should have let him go when he first whinged.

In terms of him being on the bench, I think he does offer a 'luxury' of talent, but it only works if the rest of the team are geared around it, and I don't think we are now. We play better as a 'TEAM' without FF in there.

Realistically, it's not in his interest to feign injury. If it carries on he definitely would not be offered a new contract next season. And if it was suspected he was coming the old soldier so as not to play, no one else would take him on either. At his age his best plan is to get fit, get picked and then convince Monk and or any other managers that he is a valuable asset in order to get another contract. So...can we please stop these pathetic conspiracy rumours, it's not doing our club any favours.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, A12owl said:

What makes you think that his hearts not in It?

I just don't think he has looked too bothered. After whinging a first time and storming around, now hes not playing (injury, but also not selected) he is just sat back collecting a wage. He always struck me as the continental fiery type who wouldn't sit back and just take his seat on the bench. Just my opinion. 

19 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

True record ? I heard he had pain threshold issues. Objective analysis by medical team can not asses whether someone is in pain or not. Subjectively Fessi says it pains him, then it pains him. All a bit of a yawn this maybe we should hire a psychologist  to assess all our signings as to their honesty.  BIG YAWN !

90c9b787a3f364e2121170336e2efa5b.thumb.jpg.9a5992382da6af2771e03690ef67c70c.jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hougoumont said:

Realistically, it's not in his interest to feign injury. If it carries on he definitely would not be offered a new contract next season. And if it was suspected he was coming the old soldier so as not to play, no one else would take him on either. At his age his best plan is to get fit, get picked and then convince Monk and or any other managers that he is a valuable asset in order to get another contract. So...can we please stop these pathetic conspiracy rumours, it's not doing our club any favours.

I was saying this exact thing to a work colleague yesterday. His stock will be around a third of what it could be right now. In real terms that will cost him dearly ie If he gets a two year deal on £20k pw rather then £40k pw it will have cost him £2m.

Just goes to show there are some right numb skulls on here.

12 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

No chance of that. Fessi clearly stuck it in this blokes mrs or mr...

He has massive issues with him and if I was Forestieri I would watch my back.

Salmonbones might just be following him home with his poll results :duntmatter:

Ferkoff.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I'm not "far away" - not to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

You are a million miles away. Fletch is exactly the same, scans are clear so his own pain will dictate when he is good and ready. You do know that you have pain when you sustain an injury right?

1 hour ago, Bukta said:

You are a million miles away. Fletch is exactly the same, scans are clear so his own pain will dictate when he is good and ready. You do know that you have pain when you sustain an injury right?

Ask Mr Monk.

He actually came out and called Forestieri out.   As he did with Westwood.

He has openly questioned these two players, whilst not saying it exactly, anyone with an ounce of sense realised what was being said.

What I am saying is these two players are feigning illness not to play, you are saying it's on a par with someone actually being injured.    

You clearly have no problem with players stealing a wage from your football club, so - fair play, have it your way.   I have never said Fletcher is one of these players, you used his recent injury to try to prove a point which is impossible.

Westwood and Forestieri HAVE chosen to pull sickies on our football club, and everyone knows it.    EVERYONE!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Ask Mr Monk.

He actually came out and called Forestieri out.   As he did with Westwood.

He has openly questioned these two players, whilst not saying it exactly, anyone with an ounce of sense realised what was being said.

What I am saying is these two players are feigning illness not to play, you are saying it's on a par with someone actually being injured.    

You clearly have no problem with players stealing a wage from your football club, so - fair play, have it your way.   I have never said Fletcher is one of these players, you used his recent injury to try to prove a point which is impossible.

Westwood and Forestieri HAVE chosen to pull sickies on our football club, and everyone knows it.    EVERYONE!

Absolute codswallop I’ve seen Fernando with my own eyes limping to his car when others (like your good self) are suggesting he is feigning injury.