Salmonbones

Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?

Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?  

336 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Pale Rider said:

The alternative is pay him for nowt. Strangely that’s the accusation you’re actually trying to lay at his door. 

There's another way..find a club run by dreamers who think they can do something with him..

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

There's another way..find a club run by dreamers who think they can do something with him..

Nobody should ever be considered bigger than the club, or earn a shirt without deserving it. However GM would be a fool not to try and harness what he has to offer. Particularly when our options are so limited. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

. However GM would be a fool not to try and harness what he has to offer.

Travel rep ?

8 hours ago, Hougoumont said:

Firstly, the medical team will decide when he is fit to play and secondly, the manager will decide if he will be picked. It's nothing to do with you.

Absolutely nothing to do with me, or any other fan for that matter.

However our current manager has openly said about two of our players - one being FF, that he is dictating if he is fit to train or play himself, not the medical team.

The fact the manager is willing to come out and say that speaks volumes to me.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Confused 1

Got to work hard and earn it.

Yes.

Next question.

I'm on a bit of a roll.

1 minute ago, Rev Owl said:

Yes.

Next question.

I'm on a bit of a roll.

Wouldn't be the first time you were on the wrong end of a vote, despite how vociferous you were about it.

Tha'll be going on about Maggie next.

With an unbiased question this is the result so far.

Screenshot_20200116-195042.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Wouldn't be the first time you were on the wrong end of a vote, despite how vociferous you were about it.

Tha'll be going on about Maggie next.

Wow that's a bit over-confident, that you think you know my voting record, political affiliations and my willingness to comment on either.

• Agree 1

Get rid, he does what he wants. He’s like a spoilt child at times. I recall monk stating in a press conference that ff ruled him sell out when talking to the  physios 

Edited by Mr. Chow

8 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Wow that's a bit over-confident, that you think you know my voting record, political affiliations and my willingness to comment on either.

Indeed.

Er, Happy Birthday again Nando. :biggrin:

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, A12owl said:

With an unbiased question this is the result so far.

Screenshot_20200116-195042.jpg

Monk doesn't play anyone in his squad if they don't play in training, so your second part is hardly unbiased.

Also, FF has said he is not fit.   

So basically, you have failed on two very basic points.    FF does not WISH to play for SWFC, he HAS NOT proved in training he is ready (because he refuses to say he is fit) - and moreso, the pretentious little prima donna knows his time is up and can use SWFC as a cash cow no more, so wants a move elsewhere to bulk up his bank balance whilst he still has a means of income, because let us be honest - once he is no longer a player, he will have no income. 

• Disagree 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Monk doesn't play anyone in his squad if they don't play in training, so your second part is hardly unbiased.

Also, FF has said he is not fit.   

So basically, you have failed on two very basic points.    FF does not WISH to play for SWFC, he HAS NOT proved in training he is ready (because he refuses to say he is fit) - and moreso, the pretentious little prima donna knows his time is up and can use SWFC as a cash cow no more, so wants a move elsewhere to bulk up his bank balance whilst he still has a means of income, because let us be honest - once he is no longer a player, he will have no income. 

Interested in hearing what actual facts you are basing this victimisation on exactly?

• Agree 1

Find a buyer, if not, it would be in his interest to show his old self and be in shop window for new clubs when contract runs out.

1 hour ago, woodys said:

Interested in hearing what actual facts you are basing this victimisation on exactly?

Monk said this specifically.

It came out of his mouth.

What more do you want?!

• Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

On his day,still the best player in squad...

IMO......

UTO

His day was years ago.

• Agree 1

Still a cheeky monkey 

• Haha 1