Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?

Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Wouldn't be the first time you were on the wrong end of a vote, despite how vociferous you were about it.

Tha'll be going on about Maggie next.

Wow that's a bit over-confident, that you think you know my voting record, political affiliations and my willingness to comment on either.

45 minutes ago, A12owl said:

With an unbiased question this is the result so far.

Screenshot_20200116-195042.jpg

Monk doesn't play anyone in his squad if they don't play in training, so your second part is hardly unbiased.

Also, FF has said he is not fit.   

So basically, you have failed on two very basic points.    FF does not WISH to play for SWFC, he HAS NOT proved in training he is ready (because he refuses to say he is fit) - and moreso, the pretentious little prima donna knows his time is up and can use SWFC as a cash cow no more, so wants a move elsewhere to bulk up his bank balance whilst he still has a means of income, because let us be honest - once he is no longer a player, he will have no income. 

3 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Monk doesn't play anyone in his squad if they don't play in training, so your second part is hardly unbiased.

Also, FF has said he is not fit.   

So basically, you have failed on two very basic points.    FF does not WISH to play for SWFC, he HAS NOT proved in training he is ready (because he refuses to say he is fit) - and moreso, the pretentious little prima donna knows his time is up and can use SWFC as a cash cow no more, so wants a move elsewhere to bulk up his bank balance whilst he still has a means of income, because let us be honest - once he is no longer a player, he will have no income. 

Interested in hearing what actual facts you are basing this victimisation on exactly?

3 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Absolutely nothing to do with me, or any other fan for that matter.

However our current manager has openly said about two of our players - one being FF, that he is dictating if he is fit to train or play himself, not the medical team.

The fact the manager is willing to come out and say that speaks volumes to me.

True record ? I heard he had pain threshold issues. Objective analysis by medical team can not asses whether someone is in pain or not. Subjectively Fessi says it pains him, then it pains him. All a bit of a yawn this maybe we should hire a psychologist  to assess all our signings as to their honesty.  BIG YAWN !

3 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Absolutely nothing to do with me, or any other fan for that matter.

However our current manager has openly said about two of our players - one being FF, that he is dictating if he is fit to train or play himself, not the medical team.

The fact the manager is willing to come out and say that speaks volumes to me.

"Dictating"...."speaks volumes to you"........

Knows nowt...why don't you keep your predudices to yourself?

Guest Ferkorf
7 hours ago, Hougoumont said:

"Dictating"...."speaks volumes to you"........

Knows nowt...why don't you keep your predudices to yourself?

No chance of that. Fessi clearly stuck it in this blokes mrs or mr...

He has massive issues with him and if I was Forestieri I would watch my back.

Salmonbones might just be following him home with his poll results :duntmatter:

On 16/01/2020 at 00:09, Lord Snooty said:

“He felt that he had jarred his knee and said that he couldn’t continue at half-time so I made the change.

He had a glorious chance. We all know what Fernando can do and we want him to do it, all of us. He’ll get his opportunities as I keep saying and he’s got to take them. He’s got lads around him pushing hard and he has to match them. I sure he will"

Monk after Charlton 

“Fernando picked up that niggle, knock to the knee, that’s why he came off. Its been a little bit more niggly than we thought. He's rehabbing well. We hope he'll feature over Christmas but we'll take it step by step"

Pre Brentford 

It’s still a bit niggly, it’s hard to put a timeframe on it, you’re going off the player and it could be anything between seven and 10 days. So he’s very unlikely for the weekend.  He’s reacting well, he’s getting the right treatment and he’s being looked after.Hopefully it won’t be too long

Pre-Derby 

It's dictated by the pain threshold. The players pain threshold. We have to make sure we look after him. He has not been back out on the pitches. He's not likely for this weekend.

Pre-Bristol

Its just niggly. I don't think he is far away from getting back out on the grass. We are kind of dictated by him a little bit.He is doing really well, I spoke with him and the physios and the medical department yesterday.

Pre-Stoke

It's a shame really because it is one of them where he is not far off it but it is a little bit niggly in terms of pain.I think we'll be looking at new year before he can play again. 

Pre-Cardiff

Then the press seemed to stop asking about him till more recently 

Fernando should be out on the training pitches (doing full match training) with the team next week.

Pre-Leeds

8 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Monk said this specifically.

It came out of his mouth.

What more do you want?!

Which of the above quotes are you referring to?

Think its fair to say he divides opinion but the hypocrisy weighs very heavily........................ if Fox or Nuhiu ( also players who have had many , many chances despite performing very poorly at times) had received this kind of treatment the righteous indignation on here.would have gone into overdrive.

Edited by sheriwozgod

37 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Think its fair to say he divides opinion but the hypocrisy weighs very heavily........................ if Fox or Nuhiu ( also players who have had many , many chances despite performing very poorly at times) had received this kind of treatment the righteous indignation on here.would have gone into overdrive.

Least they are on the pitch