Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?

Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Does Forestieri deserve a shirt when he decides he is fit to play?

• Yes
    • No

Ship him out.... If anyone will take him.

Complete and utter waster. 

On his day, brilliant. But we can't afford to pay such high wages to a player who decides when he is and isn't playing. Throws the toys out of the pram when not in the staring line up. 

No from me. 

It sends the wrong message out and can be detrimental to morale of other players.

My old coach from junior level

used to say "Prove you want it on the training ground and don't waste your opportunity when it comes on the pitch" 

I started playing rugby again at 24 after snapping my cruciate and remedior ligaments at 18. 

Ended up playing fullback, but when I started working away the following year and couldn't train all week it never sat right with me getting picked in front of someone who had trained all week. 

Voted no.

Fernando has to earn his place back because he's been very ineffective the past few seasons. If he was still the Forestieri we had in the first 2 seasons then he'd come straight back into the team for me, but he's not, so he doesn't.

Also, Monk seems to be building a team with great work ethic, trust, and high spirit. To take someone out and replace them with the current Forestieri could damage all that.

Unbelievable talent on his day, sadly that day doesn't come round too often these days.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

He deserves one just as much as any other player in the squad.

Bad attitude or not he is way better than rhodes or winnall upfront.

When on form he is one of the best players in this league.

Put your pitch forks away boys

When’s he been on form ? 2015 . So was loovens . Shall we get him back too?

That poll is quite telling. A year ago I would have expected it to be well above 90% yes, if not very close to 100%.

Kind of says how disappointed many fans have become with his attitude towards the club.

I would assume like many other fans he used to be one of my favourite players and looked forward to watching him. But to be honest I am not bothered whether I see him in a blue and white shirt ever again.

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, james o connor said:

When’s he been on form ? 2015 . So was loovens . Shall we get him back too?

Wasnt really saying it like that was I?

But your another one that would rather hate and jump on a comment than just respect anothers opinion. Ferk off kid