Early Bird Season Tickets

14 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

You can only buy them if you purchase a ten year one with it , then give the one year ST to someone you dont like. 

No no no no

You keep the one year one, and give the ten year one to someone you don't like

Rookie mistake

• Haha 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

With these prices for season tickets next season what prices would Season ticket holders not be disgruntled for, the POTG prices is say £30 for adults in every part of the ground and £20 concession. Season ticket holders are current the lifeblood of the club but we need more fans in the stands to bring in more money to the club.

Just a thought to get more people in the stands by simplifying ticket pricing for next season.

Take our next home game against Blackburn £30 for the kop, £33 grandstand and £36 for the south, then a £2 booking fee per ticket if not bought in person. 

2 hours ago, The Claw said:

straight after xmas and new year skint again in fed..........................

Renewing early next month using the Direct debit option first payment won't be due till early March. 

This is what I'll be doing. 

In thrall...thats what some of us are....There ought to be a f.ookin' clinic like they have for alcoholics an' gamblers...

Like we all sit in a bloody room stand up an' say stuff like 

"My names Andy ...I'm a Wednesdayite"

murmurs of sympathy, and sniffin'

"Why do you follow Wednesday andy...could you tell the room?"

"Well I just sorta wake up on a Saturday, tell meself I'm not actually going to do it this time...sorta while the morning away wiv distraction therapy like wot i was taught...

Then as it approaches about 1 ish...I put me blue and white scarf on...cos me neck feels cold, and maybe a bobble hat of a similar shade cos i'm not as err...hirsute up top as I used to be..

At this point I recognise the warning signs and think...

"I better go for a walk , to take memind offa The Wednesday..."

"and then....

"err...I'm singin' "Hi Ho" on the Kop.....

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

Renewing early next month using the Direct debit option first payment won't be due till early March. 

This is what I'll be doing. 

I’ll be doing this too, probably go early and renew before the Millwall game 

Dear Sir / Madam

I've still got one year left of a two year renewal following on from the previous 3 year ticket. At the end of the one year I've got left which is next year, my son moves price bands.

If I buy a ticket for 10 years and we get promoted after 4 years but then relegated again how will I know what the chuff is going on?

Yours etc.

• Haha 3