10 year season tickets!

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

If you had the cash you aint likely to invest it in something so flipping risky.

Shameful scheme

It's not that risky as you can sell it back each year.

5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Funeral costs are over £4000 now. If you pass away early into your 10 year ticket its to your own benefit. A funeral paid by yourself, refunded by the club. 

:biggrin:

What if the club don't pay up for a few weeks ... The parlour would have to put you on a low light lol

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Just got two... just hope I live long enough to use em. 

I'm going to doctors for a medical first, I want it in writing that I'm going to live for at least another 10 years, can't be too careful. lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

I wish DC would give his head a wobble, he just  doesn’t learn does he. Mistake after mistake.

How is it a mistake?

15 minutes ago, southportdc said:

Nope. Doesn't start until we get promoted. So if we aren't promoted in 10 years, you've still got the next x years until we are promoted plus 10 years left on your ticket.

It's an amazing deal if (1) you have the money and (2) we're not promoted for a few more years. 

Yeah, penny has now dropped. 

16 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

DC is digging himself a bigger hole every season with regards to Ticket Prices.

Same prices ain't they?  Rip off yes but same rip off as 3 or 4 years ago with match day prices. 

Season tickets are a reasonable price, kids are cheap as chips.

11 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

How many other clubs put season tickets on sale 3 week after Christmas?

How many other chairman don't have a pot to p1ss in.

This is yet another scheme paid for by the fans, loaning money to the club on the off chance we get promoted.

DC need to sell the club now and let someone that know what they are doing buy the club. I am genuinely embarrassed by this latest farce. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

We’ll probably get promoted in like 10 years but only stay up for one. So we’ll have given away 20 years worth for that price but only have the big bucks for one of them. 

Something like that. Can’t bring myself to read it. We could just sell players at the right time instead.

Either

It reads like a loan to the club until we get promoted then you get a 10 year season ticket.

But in the meantime you still have to pay for a current season ticket as well for the season until we get promoted.

Or as it was called last year the 1867 club.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

How many other chairman don't have a pot to p1ss in.

This is yet another scheme paid for by the fans, loaning money to the club on the off chance we get promoted.

DC need to sell the club now and let someone that know what they are doing buy the club. I am genuinely embarrassed by this latest farce. 

No one is forced to signing up to 10 year plan, just buy a one year season ticket like I most likely will. 

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

It reads like a loan to the club until we get promoted then you get a 10 year season ticket.

But in the meantime you still have to pay for a current season ticket as well for the season until we get promoted.

Or as it was called last year the 1867 club.

You'd have to be really thick to buy another season ticket for the years before we get promoted, since you get one with this deal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2