10 year season tickets!

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Isn't he trying to get as much money into the club so he can match it as the FPP rules allow so he can pump more money in to the club?

If i could afford it then I would definitely get one, as I would be going to the games anyway.   

Seems a no brainer to me.

Please explain what you mean by this?

Just now, casbahowl said:

Did he also roll about laughing at all their income from the EPL & SKY?

Not the point at all. Bottom line is he gets a far better product for considerably less. Our prices are where they are to try and fund and compensate overpaid failure. 

3 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Think you'll find that it's very much the point!

Random pick here. 

Nottm Forest. Similar size club, similar aspirations. Highest price season ticket £520. Only fair that I compare it with my South Stand ticket. 

Now, what was your point? 

edit - some at £580 but still £70 more. 

Edited by vulva

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Sit on the kop then,if price is your issue.

Tbf, not everyone wants to sit in the Kop. 

The view is rubbish and you have some knobbers at the back tooting on a trumpet. 

We are not in a position where sitting in a dilapidated North Stand or a semi-decent South Stand should be considered luxury. 

It also worth remembering that the club once did a survey asking fans whether they wanted to maintain the current pricing structure, as this would allow us to continue a similar rate of investment to what we had done so previously. 

What the club really meant is the only way we don't fall even more foul of FFP is by doing this. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Tbf, not everyone wants to sit in the Kop. 

The view is rubbish and you have some knobbers at the back tooting on a trumpet. 

We are not in a position where sitting in a dilapidated North Stand or a semi-decent South Stand should be considered luxury. 

To be fair,if anyone whinges and whines about a cost THEY CHOOSE to pay in a way to bash the club with,when there are cheaper seats to be had,i don't or wouldn't expect sympathy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Why whinge at the cost YOU CHOOSE to pay,when there are cheaper seats to be had.

The prices in every stand are a rip off for championship football. 

Edited by S36 OWL

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

To be fair,if anyone whinges and whines about a cost THEY CHOOSE to pay in a way to bash the club with,when there are cheaper seats to be had,i don't or wouldn't expect sympathy.

Well, that is your prerogative, but I don't really agree. 

We are charged some of the highest prices in the division (more so than PL teams) for what appears to be a mid-table Championship side playing eye bleedingly bad football. 

I'd suspect the anger with respect to ticket prices would somewhat subside for most if we felt we were getting somewhere close to value for money.