10 year season tickets!

Guest LittleG
41 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

The silly spending has stopped. The P&S issue is around how we've got back within our P&S limits and it would appear the EFL are less competent than us! Added to that the huge amount coming off the wage bill this summer, having the nucleus of a decent team under contract, a good manager, we have a sound shout to go again next year (assuming we don't go up this year). Here's hoping!

I truly wish I had your optimism! 

1 hour ago, soldierboyblue said:

I think the EFL have got all in proving anything. You can’t accept the accounts as a true record and then renege the fact as it isn’t in the spirit of the rules. I don’t think we will get anything other than a reprimand.

It’s a good point, I know some people think it’s just ‘happy clappers’ burying there heads in sand , but you can’t escape the fact the EFL accepted the accounts 

They have it all to prove, not just with us either , will come down to the courts and the longer it goes on leaves the EFL in a very bad place 

3 hours ago, vulva said:

Sure it’s been mentioned but does the sale of 10 year tickets reduce the attractiveness of the club to future investors. 

It must do. Its nothing more than front loading our income with no long term plan for the duration if those 10 year tickets. Its reckless. 

Had a call this morning. No deadline as of yet for 10 year season tickets. Anyone that has a season or more to sell back to the club, this can be done for the value of the seat minus 25%.

For 1 season on the north I think this means I'm losing £130 approx on next year's season ticket. 

48 minutes ago, mancowl08 said:

Had a call this morning. No deadline as of yet for 10 year season tickets. Anyone that has a season or more to sell back to the club, this can be done for the value of the seat minus 25%.

For 1 season on the north I think this means I'm losing £130 approx on next year's season ticket. 

25% is an horrendous figure!

When you take a step back and actually let it sink in "a 10 year season ticket" how fecking ridiculous does that sound.

It just smacks of desperation from an owner who hasn't got a clue what he is doing, has backed himself into a corner and is trying one last throw if the dice.

The sooner he leaves the better for all concerned.

• Like 1

On 07/02/2020 at 16:50, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Tough call. We've had 2 near misses in 4 seasons and here we are in Chansiri's 5th season sat on the fringe of the play-offs currently (and probably well in the play-offs if it wasn't for a very unfortunate timed injury to Fletcher). We've added one of the best strikers we could have got in the January window who gives us a real chance of replicating form prior to Fletcher's injury.

If further investment and the right recruitment is made, and we've certainly got better at that, I'd expect us to be there knocking like we have for most of Chansiri's reign.

no chance mate -although I admire your optimism 

18 hours ago, mancowl08 said:

Anyone that has a season or more to sell back to the club, this can be done for the value of the seat minus 25%.

Why take anything off if you want people to commit for 10 years?

41 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Isn't he trying to get as much money into the club so he can match it as the FPP rules allow so he can pump more money in to the club?

If i could afford it then I would definitely get one, as I would be going to the games anyway.   

Seems a no brainer to me.

He is front loading our income. Very risky business plan for any business. 

22 hours ago, mancowl08 said:

25% :duntmatter:

So as I have 4 years to go on my 5 year ST, which isn't refundable, I'd be expected to shell out £5,550 now, but then spend another £555 selling it back to the club for the next 4 years before I can even start using it...

• Like 1