10 year season tickets!

So like with the other multi season tickets, you're essentially guaranteeing today's prices for the next 10 years + if we were promoted you get upto 5 free seasons? That right?

If you have that sort of cash available, and the time left in life, then it guess it's not a bad offer - think they could do a little more by way offering a little more upfront given the big outlay/commitment though.  If we are not promoted in the next 10 years, then you're essentially just buying a 10 year season ticket - so i think there needs to be more of an incentive to do it. Big discounts in store, big points on season card or something, free pie and pint at every home game. I dunno. 

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

So like with the other multi season tickets, you're essentially guaranteeing today's prices for the next 10 years + if we were promoted you get upto 5 free seasons? That right?

If you have that sort of cash available, and the time left in life, then it guess it's not a bad offer - think they could do a little more by way offering a little more upfront given the big outlay/commitment though.  If we are not promoted in the next 10 years, then you're essentially just buying a 10 year season ticket - so i think there needs to be more of an incentive to do it. Big discounts in store, big points on season card or something, free pie and pint at every home game. I dunno. 

Nope. Doesn't start until we get promoted. So if we aren't promoted in 10 years, you've still got the next x years until we are promoted plus 10 years left on your ticket.

It's an amazing deal if (1) you have the money and (2) we're not promoted for a few more years. 

2 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Maybe I've mis-understood, but if we don't get promoted for 10 seasons, you'll still have another 10 seasons (minimum).

• Like 1