Just now, 33 said:

Desperation from the club agreed

Bought 3

Mick financing our promotion push for the next 10 years. 

Cheers. 

Ive renewed...Only for the year mind...again....I mean 10 yr comittment at 62?..are they f.ookin' mad!!..I can just see them blades at John Heaths funeral directors...laughin' their f.ookin' heads off as the family try to pay for it wiv whats left on a sodding season ticket!

Offer me that in the early 90's?..I'd have snapped yer hands off...Cup finals, vying for the Prem...Now?

Bloody points deductions, fines, road closures..bands an' bottle tops...Abdi, Urby an' arse'oles..

I can see Delphjon in the next few weeks...

"For Gods Sake!!!..Its only about 5 grand...look ive got it here in me turn ups!!! Whats a matter with these people"

"Shush dear..Its nothing to do with you"

"Oh don't start that again...wheres the nappies...look at my hands...red raw..............

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Ive renewed...Only for the year mind...again....I mean 10 yr comittment at 62?..are they f.ookin' mad!!..I can just see them blades at John Heaths funeral directors...laughin' their f.ookin' heads off as the family try to pay for it wiv whats left on a sodding season ticket!

Offer me that in the early 90's?..I'd have snapped yer hands off...Cup finals, vying for the Prem...Now?

Bloody points deductions, fines, road closures..bands an' bottle tops...Abdi, Urby an' arse'oles..

I can see Delphjon in the next few weeks...

"For Gods Sake!!!..Its only about 5 grand...look ive got it here in me turn ups!!! Whats a matter with these people"

"Shush dear..Its nothing to do with you"

"Oh don't start that again...wheres the nappies...look at my hands...red raw..............

Actually... I might buy you one.. what's it called..the Promethean punishment?

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Actually... I might buy you one.. what's it called..the Promethean punishment?

Thought that was an Eagle eatin' yer liver...not a f.ookin' Owl peckin' at yer wallet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Thought that was an Eagle eatin' yer liver...not a f.ookin' Owl peckin' at yer wallet?

I've been on to the club about a 30 year one for you but she couldn't hear me for laughing..mine..:tango:

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Our owner is actually insane 

I know..Its a reight malarkay...You spend all Saturday on the Kop shoutin' "FFS!"

Then you read on here and type 

"FFS!"

I thought Costello was daft when he used to just post 

"FFS!!"

but,,

"FFS!!!!!!!"

• Haha 3

This is absurd. Is this really how our club is being run?

If we do make it into the prem, I dread to think of Chansiri would use the money.

• Agree 1

If PL2 gets formed does this qualify as ‘reaching the premier league’?

I might have to backtrack on this offer. 

As I understood it originally you were buying a 10 year season ticket at this years prices. However if we didn’t get promoted during this time then you could purchase the 11th year at the same price.

On reading it again I now make it that if you buy a 10 year season ticket you basically get a season ticket for a minimum of 15 years? 

Anyone confirm this? 

41 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It's basically a futures market..

It is isnt it. They seem to have factored in any bad  future though including death not going up or going off football. 

Not retirement though. Price doesn't go down if you reach 65 half way through...

I remember seeing someone on here compare DC to Gob (Jobe) Blooth from Arrested Development a couple of months back. 

Considering this scheme, I'm now fully committed to agreeing with them. 

4 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

As I understood it originally you were buying a 10 year season ticket at this years prices. However if we didn’t get promoted during this time then you could purchase the 11th year at the same price.

On reading it again I now make it that if you buy a 10 year season ticket you basically get a season ticket for a minimum of 15 years? 

Anyone confirm this? 

Yes that's right. It's free till we go up then 10 years.

But if we go up in the next 5 years you get bonus years at the back end. So min 15 for price of 10.

7 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

If PL2 gets formed does this qualify as ‘reaching the premier league’?

Great creative thinking!

Got a spare 5 grand lying around and you're laughing

Flog 8000  and the club's laughing.

But there lays the problem.

2 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

It is isnt it. They seem to have factored in any bad  future though including death not going up or going off football. 

Not retirement though. Price doesn't go down if you reach 65 half way through...

What about the club's future?

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

Anyone confirm this? 

I honestly can't..I just bought next seasons season  ticket at next seasons prices.....It saves all the calculus...

Lets be honest..tryin' to extrapolate where we are gonna be next month is iffy...

10 years?

It depends on how good Mrs Chansiri is...I suppose...

Maybe she's more sorta matter a fact then Delphjon...

"So Jordan lets have a sit down and talk about what you do"

"I'm a goal scoring centre forward Mrs Chansiri"

"Just at Nottingham?"

"No I have scored goals all over the country..."

"at Hillsborough?"

"I once scored 4 at Hillsborough"

"Really I can't remember that...who against?"

" Err...I must take this call.......

Edited by asteener1867

Just now, Costello 77 said:

What about the club's future?

Ahhhhhh

That might be the sticking point.....

What it does show, worryingly, is a whiff of desperation about P&S for this year.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

Yes that's right. It's free till we go up then 10 years.

But if we go up in the next 5 years you get bonus years at the back end. So min 15 for price of 10.

To be fair from a fans perspective that’s a cracking deal.  Not sure what the clubs plan is though. If every season ticket holder bought one of these (won’t happen I know) what we would do for cash for the next however many years? 

Madness