The Joy of Last Saturday

Maybe not the result of the century or even the decade, but let's face it there are very few more satisfying moments in life than beating that scummy 'big' club from up the M1. The only 'big' thing about Leeds is their fans overblown opinion of themselves.

I think what got me about the game was that I never expected Murphy to score from that position. I thought he would wait for support or the keeper would have an easy save. After that I thought we were bound to concede a 'last minute' goal or two.

Supporting Wednesday gets you like that. The goal by Nuhiu was just the icing on the cake.

I think the Brighton games in the play off final were better. Particularly the second game when we were really under pressure. Maybe it was because there was more at stake and therefore more nervous tension.

16 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Easily the best away day of the season. 

I went absolutely nuts when Murphy scored and again when Big Dave finished them off. Any win against those scrubbers in their shithole backyard is wonderful. wee wee funny seeing them all flood out at the end. 

Games like that remind you why you endure the bad times. 

Couldnt have put it better

I went absolutely nuts when Murphy scored and again when Big Dave finished them off. Any win against those scrubbers in their shithole backyard is wonderful. wee wee funny seeing them all flood out at the end. 

The roar for the second seemed louder.... first one was jesus christ murphys scored from a crazy angle Yesssss but its only 87 mins....

Nuhiu was WE’VE DONE THE COOOOONTS!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, prowl said:

I think what got me about the game was that I never expected Murphy to score from that position. I thought he would wait for support or the keeper would have an easy save. After that I thought we were bound to concede a 'last minute' goal or two.

Supporting Wednesday gets you like that. The goal by Nuhiu was just the icing on the cake.

I think the Brighton games in the play off final were better. Particularly the second game when we were really under pressure. Maybe it was because there was more at stake and therefore more nervous tension.

The K Lee goal was a special moment no matter what followed

I'm still hungover!!

Best away day all round this season 

Always a decent drink around Leeds

It had that ''edge'' to the game

We played decently and hung on at times

Smashed them with 2 late goals

Crowd went mental

Crawled in at 3am

40 minutes ago, unkastav said:

The roar for the second seemed louder.... first one was jesus christ murphys scored from a crazy angle Yesssss but its only 87 mins....

Nuhiu was WE’VE DONE THE COOOOONTS!!!!!!!!!

Think you're right there mate. The finish from Big Dave just made it extra special. 

Giving it large to those peasants behind the goal was hilarious. 

18 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

My biggest joy of last Saturday was this footage of the game.  

:wub:

(the fun starts at 3:06)

Everything about horrible Leeds and to be honest, horrible little millennial pricx  with a lot to say and not a deal to back it up.

We unfortunately have a few as does every club up and down the country.

Always fun putting that lot to the sword.

To hit them with a 1,2 sucker punch at the end was glorious. 

A classic away performance that. Ride out the first half and then grew into the game during the second half.

Has felt in the last two games that we've got back to what we are good at. It isn't always pretty, but slowly but surely we begin to exert more and more control on games. We then do have the quality to punish teams.