Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Ferkorf
3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I've still got one of these in the loft with my other Wednesday memorabilia. 

 

Sheffield-Wednesday-Sheff-Wed-Swfc-80s-1980s-Scarf.jpg.bab297de2f2b610545718dba4bd8ff5e.jpg

I've got that one in my box of all things swfc in the attic.

Got another from the early 90s aswell that seemed to be quite popular back then. Cant find a pic on google though

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Finally we're tackling the big issues of the day!

 

I quite like a yellow tassel.

So do I when strategically placed.................

 

................oh hang on a minute thought we were talking about something else!

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hugeowl said:

I remember having my scarf nicked by a Wolves fan in the late sixties on Leppings Lane  I was about 10 the big Shlt lol

 

 

The wa'nkers nothing changes 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

We nicked our silk  scarves off some kids by pretending to be Forest fans on the Kop in the early 70s.  We got into a tug of war with them but they hung on to them, so had to kick 7 bells out of the them.

 

Often wonder what happened to them 

Brilliant.:tango:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

this but with Playoff Final design
lol

 

image.png.f8c3bf4100e6ae23ce15c60e408f7465.png

 

4 hours ago, dumboldowl said:

 

SAG wouldn't let you into the ground wearing that.

 

He shouldnt be allowed in Sheffield wearing that!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I've still got one of these in the loft with my other Wednesday memorabilia. 

 

Sheffield-Wednesday-Sheff-Wed-Swfc-80s-1980s-Scarf.jpg.bab297de2f2b610545718dba4bd8ff5e.jpg

In the loft ?   Still wear mine, Grade 3 cold is that, a bit thinner than the others, and easy to put in the pocket if it gets too warm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Frazzlebeak said:

I did enjoy the old silky. Tied around the wrist WTF:  Have mercy.

Aye,,,Then yer mam put it in the wash and it read......

 

 

 

S...E...F..E..L...             W..DN..SD...Y 

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Why does nobody wrap 2 scarfs around their wrists anymore? That was a classic 80s look

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Because it made it easy for the persuing mob to grab the trailing ends, haul you to the ground, tie your legs together and administer a good kicking...... and the silky ones were no good for making bandages afterwards (non-absorbant) or slings  (the knots kept slipping) :biggrin:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hugeowl said:

I remember having my scarf nicked by a Wolves fan in the late sixties on Leppings Lane  I was about 10 the big Shlt lol

 

 

 

Was it Tango?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Concrete Owl said:

Wish the club would sell those neck warmer just pull over your head jobs. I like them. 

 

Perfect for the Kop

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

We nicked our silk  scarves off some kids by pretending to be Forest fans on the Kop in the early 70s.  We got into a tug of war with them but they hung on to them, so had to kick 7 bells out of the them.

 

Often wonder what happened to them 

lol

 

Brilliant. Well done. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...