Nuhiu a big Lump- says Leeds Man

5 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

we'd raise our game as well if we played a "big side".

To be fair we rattled Arsenal 3-0 last time we played em.

And they were a better team at that time.

Didn't Leeds lose?!

Edited by Big Rons Hairspray
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, poite said:

What a strange thing to come out and say. 

So I assume they only raise their game against sides bigger than us then? 

How many of those are there in the championship?

Said this in the other thread. If their excuse for losing to us is that they only play well against 'big' teams then they've got no chance of getting promoted. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

“He’s a big lump isn’t he, It’s difficult to play against but it’s part of what they were going to do.

Obviously we did well against Arsenal , raised our game, but it’s not as big because it’s not against a big side"

Leeds Centre half Ben White (on-loan from Brighton)

-----------------------

Crikey Ben!

It's have a little look in the mirror sunshine.

• It was you who sent a carthorse of a pass straight to Julian Borner for our second goal.
  • It was you that was left sprawling on the turf like a lost scarf as our 'lump' left you for dead with a sweet change of direction.

Image result for sour grapes meme

Concentrate on how poor you are as a player Ben before sending blows to our ‘big lump’!

He was played up something big before the game - I must confess I didn't know who he was, and based on that i'm not sure he'll progress much higher - however it was a single game and you can't always take a single game in context.

However if I were a Championship defender, i'd do my homework on what I was up against - not Irvinesque i'll give you that, but i'd have watched a few youtube videos etc and soon found out that actually our big lump is crap in the air, has nimble feet for a big man, and if he was the size of Bannan would probably be a world beater.    

It's not rocket science, do a bit of reading ahead to get ahead of the pack as my teacher used to tell me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1