Thogden reviews championship grounds

1 hour ago, bobness said:

I'm more worried about the commercial side of things. The stigma surrounding the name "Hillsborough" must be hurting the club's ability to generate money from commercial interests.

We all love the stadium, but if the club is to grow, at some point we may need to face the reality of moving  :sad:

Or just rename it.

Most of my chums just refer to it as 'Wednesday Ground' anyway.

Apart from old Joe who still calls it "O'lerton"

15 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Or just rename it.

Most of my chums just refer to it as 'Wednesday Ground' anyway.

Apart from old Joe who still calls it "O'lerton"

It would be a bloody start Snoots if they let us loose in the lepp again upper and lower.

n shove the Aways 

Off camera in the bottom corner in the south ..

There arent that many grounds that permit away support behind goals anymore. 

The lepp wants upscaling and letting Wednesdayites back in the whole stand would be a good start....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

It would be a bloody start Snoots if they let us loose in the lepp again upper and lower.

n shove the Aways 

The lepp wants upscaling and letting Wednesdayites back in the whole stand would be a good start....

That would be the first stand to be renamed. 

In fact,  I'd rename the the road.

5 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

n shove the Aways 

Certainly think we should open the bottom tier at very least to home fans, maybe have pay on the gate at cheaper prices to get a decent amount of fans in. It’d look much better on tv too. 

Not sure the tartan blanket brigade would be keen on a few thousands Leeds fans chanting about jimmy saville in their stand though.

lol 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Certainly think we should open the bottom tier at very least to home fans, maybe have pay on the gate at cheaper prices to get a decent amount of fans in. It’d look much better on tv too. 

Not sure the tartan blanket brigade would be keen on a few thousands Leeds fans chanting about jimmy saville in their stand though.

lol 

It's a football ground 

If you want to go to a Library 

Fùck off to Deepdale ....

lol

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

£1 ticket to get wee wee thrown on you from the upper perhaps!

6 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

No No No...

The whole of the Lepp home fans only 

We need two kops ....

But there's only 7 people on the KOP singing and 4 coves on the North singing.  We can't dilute them anymore by putting then in the Lepp- erm, I mean Presto Stand! Can we?

Be like surround sound....of a ventriloquist doing his little man locked in a box routine.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jon Newsome said:

Nothing against Autistic kids just a lot of them that do this sort of stuff seem to be on the spectrum.

I think you are confusing autism, with attention seeking be11end syndrome, which is what the majority of Youtubers suffer from. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SiJ said:

I think you are confusing autism, with attention seeking be11end syndrome, which is what the majority of Youtubers suffer from. 

I've never understood the narcissism of going to a game, with all the possibilities for creating something interesting that presents and concluding that what people really want is to listen to some deadbeat waffling about it. Imagine taking your camera to something as unique as a space rocket launch or street punch up and filming yourself instead.

He went to the recent Man City v Shakhtar Donetsk CL game (as did I). Anyway, when Shakhtar equalised, someone in the home end jumped up and cheered. A few punches were traded. Thogden was in the opposite stand filming it whilst trying to hide under his seat to avoid this mass brawl that consisted of two blokes and half a dozen stewards 100 metres away. Absolute melt. 

• Haha 1