Thogden reviews championship grounds

Kid says "went there, 1-0 down until 1 minute left, equaliser... really good terraces. 8th place!"

Then dad goes on: "but we have to remember the tragedy of 1989 when 96 Liverpool fans were so tragically killed at the ground. 5th place!"

Just WTF!?!?!? :blink:

Incoherent, bloody shambles of a ranking and sloppily cut video.

4 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Kid says "went there, 1-0 down until 1 minute left, equaliser... really good terraces. 8th place!"

Then dad goes on: "but we have to remember the tragedy of 1989 when 96 Liverpool fans were so tragically killed at the ground. 5th place!"

Just WTF!?!?!? :blink:

Incoherent, bloody shambles of a ranking and sloppily cut video.

I foresee a Lois Theroux documentary about these two VERY soon!!

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

Pure Partridge

Yes 89 people died there - but on the other hand at least its not in Barnsley or Luton.....

I was thinking more David Brent.

Anyway I just thought it interesting what other people think of Hillsborough. We've had some stick about it and we all know we need to spend some money on the facilities.

But, Regardless of events on that fateful day we still seems to have some standing among some rival fans at least.

• Like 1

Your guy Thogden is a cheeky monkey and his dad encourages him.

He never watches the game and is interested only in filming himself. Instead of taking in the experience of a live game. Which is pathetic and I think.Bolton fans will tire of him

He has a stupid.voice and makes stupid faces.

Complete bellend.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, foxowl said:

He’s a clickbater (uses false titles to videos just to get views) often titles say something like it’s all kicking off , when actually it’s just a bit of pointing .. 

Some of his videos aren’t bad though. 

That pointing is a serious business though. As I alluded to in another post, the kids enclosure had some reyt aggressive pointers in it over Christmas. 

23 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

He never watches the game and is interested only in filming himself. Instead of taking in the experience of a live game. Which is pathetic and I think.Bolton fans will tire of him

Complete bellend.

For once you speak sense ..... 

if I had a little spanner like him filming himself talking crap all game in an awful pitched voice near me , he’d be rolled down the kop stairs until his stupid little camera smashed. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Complete bellend.

I wonder if his name’s T H Ogden?

3 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Complete bellend.

If it's making him money and enough to get to all these places I guess he won't give a throw what people think if him.

3 hours ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

I was thinking more David Brent.

Anyway I just thought it interesting what other people think of Hillsborough. We've had some stick about it and we all know we need to spend some money on the facilities.

But, Regardless of events on that fateful day we still seems to have some standing among some rival fans at least.

I'm more worried about the commercial side of things. The stigma surrounding the name "Hillsborough" must be hurting the club's ability to generate money from commercial interests.

We all love the stadium, but if the club is to grow, at some point we may need to face the reality of moving  :sad:

7 hours ago, Sonny said:

Intense stuff - are they like that all the time?

Ah, the desperate clamour for attention of the social media age.

We're descending ever deeper into the abyss of becoming the de facto 51st state of America. Shouting. Reality TV. Insincerity. Ego. Superficiality. Intolerance. Plastic surgery. Strident opinions without knowledge. Ugh...

• Thanks 1