EFL Team of the Week...

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

It’s no surprise to those of us who understand football Ian.

Wasn’t aware I’d made any comment but seeing as you mentioned me it’s worth pointing out to you that no one who knows the slightest jot about football would give this sort of poo any credence.....at best 36 people who watched 36 games have come together to discuss what they saw and try and choose 11 players out of over 1000 who were better than others...in reality a geek in a darkend room has put it together having watched less minutes of the entire football league programme than Nuhiu played.

but if it makes you feel you understand football then definitely take it as a win

Edited by Ian

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Wasn’t aware I’d made any comment but seeing as you mentioned me it’s worth pointing out to you that no one who knows the slightest jot about football would give this sort of poo any credence.....at best 36 people who watched 36 games have come together to discuss what they saw and try and choose 11 players out of over 1000 who were better than others...in reality a geek in a darkend room has put it together having watched less minutes of the entire football league programme than Nuhiu played.

but if it makes you feel you understand football then definitely take it as a win

I needed the three points after dropping a few over Christmas

lol

12 hours ago, SiJ said:

Interesting response to one of your own players get in the team of the week. 

Some of our fans...

That they ignored the immense performances of Iorfa, Borner, Fox and Urhoghide? That's the laughable and pathetic part, obviously.