Nuhiu’s Finishing

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Cheers for that Lestrade,  seems to cement up my earlier comment, about him being one of the sharpest in and around the 6 yard box.

You mean how a BFG can go unnoticed in the box, hiding himself behind Reach and Bannan.  These sneaky Kosovans.

Never been his biggest fan and indeed have been quite critical of him over the last few weeks.  Having said that I thought that both himself and Winnall (who I have also criticised) had fantastic games on Saturday.  Winnall playing as a lone striker and for the most part did not get much support, gamely stuck at it and with a little luck could/should have scored.

Nuhiu with more support had one his best cameo games for Wednesday with one assist and one really well taken goal. For me its just his consistency you can not rely on him having two good games on the trot on Saturday we got Messi and the chances are this Saturday we could get Colin West.

Such a frustrating player one week you could hug him, the next you could throttle him (if he was smaller).

I've always been a fan of Atdhe and have never really understood the hate he receives when he has scored more and done more for us than "revered" strikers we have had such as Deon Burtom, Steven Maclean, Marcus Tudgay even Gary Hooper!

Yes his "goals per games" might be less, however I bet his goals per minute is up there with the best (haven't got the stats) and he is on the verge of scoring a half century of goals for us - when was the last player to do that for us? 

There are plenty of teams, managers and fans that would love to have someone who is as talented on their team as well as such an impact sub to bring on, let alone someone who is as committed and who loves the club as much as the big man

• Like 1