Something's Changed. (We've got our mojo back)

Guest The Horse

Just now, Owly Mowly said:

Even when we win at home there is hardly anyone left in the ground to celebrate with the players either - that really annoys me 

Truefan season ticket holders again.

The have to leave before the end to get home for Dr Who.

Get the POTG fans back, and the atmosphere and support comes back with them.

Monk just needs to learn faster.

Been obvious for weeks Reach should be on the left

Been obvious for weeks we need legs in the middle, not two deep lying midfielders

Been obvious for weeks that Harris needed a rest

Been obvious for weeks that Börner - if fit - needs to be playing 

Been obvious for weeks that we need Kieran Lee to knit things together in the middle 

When he learns, it works...just wish he could get there quicker 

• Like 1

The loss of the 3 games was extremely frustrating and we failed again to take advantage of our position, but I never agreed with some fans who thought we were an average team who had no real hope of top 6.

We certainly have a squad good enough to finish top 6 and why anyone thinks our players aren’t bothered or don’t try are crazy. Having a bed game doesn’t mean they don’t care.

Hopefully Monk has a good striker or 2 lined up to make sure we finish top 4.

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

We've been here before. 2 good performances, then they suddenly don't turn up.

This is a turning point in the season.

We'll see if they really are up for it next game.

There isn't a team in this division we can't beat.

I have to admire your tenacity in ensuring that every post you make is negative.

Bravo sir.

• Thanks 1

I'm really impressed by the way Monk conducts himself, clear communicator, straightforward and he's worked well to get the best out of the squad, identifying the characters he needs in the first team. There's clearly a good team spirit at the moment.

But I think we're still very one-dimensional. The way we play seems to work better away from home, but given a defensive team like Cardiff or Hull that will give us the ball and sit deep we tend to struggle. So the next two home games against Blackburn and Millwall will be a different type of test, but the one we've failed recently.

It's hard for Monk who still hasn't got any of his own players in, but as well as a striker I'd ideally like to see us sign a second attacking player - whether this is a pacy forward to play off a target man, or a number 10 who can add some quality in the final third, well that's up to him. He signed Hernandez for Leeds who would be just the type of player I'd love to see at Hillsboro.

The fans at home will respond if we see effort, commitment, desire etc

I don't get to many away games at the moment but I'm a ST holder who (probably like many) is still expecting to be dissapointed on saturday

Cmon Wednesday prove me wrong its been too long since I really enjoyed a home game