Bielsa Cam!!

One thing I genuinely don’t get is how if he doesn’t speak ANY English, does literally everything on the training ground take twice as long, like his interviews do, via a translator? Or does the translator do all the direct talking to the team based on prep sheets, while Bielsa just stands there not really knowing if it’s *exactly* right? How can he man-manage if he can’t speak to them directly? The whole thing seems crazy, obviously foreign coaches are very common but it’s unusual for them not to speak in the local language *at all*, surely?

7 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

NINTCHDBPICT0004430806912.thumb.jpg.adfa21f50f5c76be665e42aaf29ca185.jpg.bd3545aae8a1da6bd0de7f09ab2a5d3d.jpg

jackduckworth__37801__34244__04904.1354626695.jpg.794a2bc8f3a55dfa17333749824080f3.jpg Ey up chuck......

Veras going to come marching down the tunnel with a dressing gown on and curlers in and drag him back to the dressing room By his ear hole...

Edited by Flat Owl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, dawkeye said:

They really do have an utterly bizarre love of him, bordering on literal worship. Imagine if we'd set up a Carlos cam in 2016, we'd rightly have been mocked forever. 

It really is bizarre how much of a media darling he is considering he's won nothing as a manager.

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

One thing I genuinely don’t get is how if he doesn’t speak ANY English, does literally everything on the training ground take twice as long, like his interviews do, via a translator? Or does the translator do all the direct talking to the team based on prep sheets, while Bielsa just stands there not really knowing if it’s *exactly* right? How can he man-manage if he can’t speak to them directly? The whole thing seems crazy, obviously foreign coaches are very common but it’s unusual for them not to speak in the local language *at all*, surely?

Jose-Mourinho-Bobby-Robson-Reuters-File-photo.jpg.f998231a4a87cac514606c5b5721753a.jpg

"Way aye Joesy lad 

When the boooat cums in like" ..

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Winall absolutely loving that first one

That's what I mean about there seeming to be a real Togetherness showing through. It would be easy for a lad who's contract is up in the summer and who has just been hooked off the pitch to be sat on the bench with the lip on. 

That he was up and leaping about I think says a lot.

• Like 1