Look L**ds

31 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Tanya's face said it all she was almost in tears.

Funny how they did a full highlihts of the Reds/Huddersfield game including interviews with both managers and supporters but somehow ours must have been deleted.

Rob Staton was at Huddersfield thats why the interviews

Blades dont get a mention so I'm past expecting us to be on their radar . End of the day who cares . There's only one thing better than beating the miseries at Leeds and that's beating the plggies - which we will be doing next season .

The full programme at 6.30 will be looking into the troubles at SWFC 

Harry Gration delves deep into why the club runs out of food by 5 past 3 every single match day 

Tanya Backside gives an in depth look into the Hillsborough atmosphere and also how the Westwood Family Christmas went

Keeley Donavan does something about Bradford (because they always have to do something about Bradford!)

And Paul the Weatherman asks Garry Monk about the little grey bits in his stubble 

• Haha 7

On 12/01/2020 at 15:08, Great Big Galaa said:

I was watching Look North the other day when they were mourning over Leeds's FA Cup exit at Arsenal. They showed highlights of the first half and showed the build up to the winning goal but cut it off before the ball hit the net. My heart bled for Harry Gration having to find the words to describe the miscarriage of justice of what happened at the Emirates on that fateful Monday Night? :sad:

I think he'll probably ring in sick ahead of tomorrow's show? :rolleyes:

In today's lunchtime edition, Look North got their revenge for the defeat at Elland Road. "Wednesday's promotion/play off hopes hit by Blackburn result" was in the headlines. Featured a story on the ground sale, possible points deduction,  with a BBC Radio Sheffield guy,  and added the news of the collapse vs Blackburn and likely relegation if points deducted!

10 minutes ago, victorturner said:

In today's lunchtime edition, Look North got their revenge for the defeat at Elland Road. "Wednesday's promotion/play off hopes hit by Blackburn result" was in the headlines. Featured a story on the ground sale, possible points deduction,  with a BBC Radio Sheffield guy,  and added the news of the collapse vs Blackburn and likely relegation if points deducted!

Just as we expected then, if we asked why? they'd just say they're reporting local sports news. 

30 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Aye, Rob Staton was in New Barrack Tavern with a camera and sound man pre-match on Saturday.  Does he still post on here? I can't find his old username.

44 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Did they say owt about the queue at the bar in the Crown at 16:00 on Sat ? :angry:

Edited by Justbeanz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, victorturner said:

And after I noticed this my direct debit for my TV license was cancelled. 

• Haha 1

You couldn't make it up. Last week when we win at Leeds, they give the briefest possible coverage of the region's biggest derby this season.

Lose 5-0 this week and it's a headline story with all 5 goals shown. Yet Leeds lose again, miss a penalty and have a player sent off and they literally didn't even get a mention...

12 minutes ago, alanharper said:

You couldn't make it up. Last week when we win at Leeds, they give the briefest possible coverage of the region's biggest derby this season.

Lose 5-0 this week and it's a headline story with all 5 goals shown. Yet Leeds lose again, miss a penalty and have a player sent off and they literally didn't even get a mention...

Did you honestly expect anything else? 

On 12/01/2020 at 17:43, Gargoyle said:

Been told on good authority he's a York City season ticket holder and I've actually seen him leaving the ground but it's only what I've been told so I don't disbelieve what you say.

Maybe one of them is his 'other' club:biggrin:

I've seen him with one of those scarves with more than one team on it, it said OWT BUT WEDNESDAY.

On 20/01/2020 at 16:06, wisewoodowl said:

Aye, Rob Staton was in New Barrack Tavern with a camera and sound man pre-match on Saturday.  Does he still post on here? I can't find his old username.

And Kenny wasn't interviewed ? We truly are going to the dogs lol 

• Haha 1

On 12/01/2020 at 17:38, kenny said:

I think Harry’s actually a Bradford city fan but he lives in York

No he 's a York City season ticket holder. He was talking to us at Wembley and apparently has a soft spot for us rather than Leeds. I don't think he has much choice in what he reports TBH

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

And Kenny wasn't interviewed ? We truly are going to the dogs lol 

It was Rob, not Harry.  He wanted to talk to someone who he could get some sense out of.

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

No he 's a York City season ticket holder. He was talking to us at Wembley and apparently has a soft spot for us rather than Leeds. I don't think he has much choice in what he reports TBH

Correct, Harry had a good chat with us in New Barrack Tavern the night before the playoff final.