Look L**ds

3 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

True. Tanya Arnold is a staunch loiner and this result will make her Adam’s apple combust.

Hopefully she’ll learn one day that supporting them is a bad PR move and go back to playing rugby league.

You sir are a true wordsmith.

I read in the YEP that TA and Kev Sinfield got theirs out on a tressel table in the Emerald Suite after a T20 match against Northants and she won by a short head.

• Haha 2

Guest LittleG
57 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Still doing a VAR Check on Saturday's result to see if they can overturn the result. lol

Could be true but I've heard they've found a loophole in the laws and apparently Nuihu should not have been on the pitch because he is too tall, so both goals will be disallowed.

1 hour ago, Halifax Owls said:

You sir are a true wordsmith.

I read in the YEP that TA and Kev Sinfield got theirs out on a tressel table in the Emerald Suite after a T20 match against Northants and she won by a short head.

And she didn't still blow the full time whistle then. lol

4 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Could you imagine if Leeds do blow up again and ends up with us and blunts in the PL. Look Leeds would make presenters wear black armbands for a year whilst increasing coverage of minority sports like whipped racing and gurning.

Think it's nailed on Us and them in play-off final

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
13 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

True. Tanya Arnold is a staunch loiner and this result will make her Adam’s apple combust.

Hopefully she’ll learn one day that supporting them is a bad PR move and go back to playing rugby league.

‘Tanya’ has got be a transformer surely?