Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was in the lower tier yesterday 2nd row and when Murphy blasted that in yesterday the inevitable surge down the gang way to celebrate and goad the leeds scum. One lad over the boards onto the pitch gets dragged away and will no doubt be banned or fined (not sure what they do).

Surely a sensible thing to do is just chuck him back into the away end, I mean god forbid he wants to celebrate his teams most likely late winner. It's not like he was running over to the Leeds fans to have a pop. Boils my wee wee at times trying to show abit of passion for scoring a goal, only for some jobs worth in a yellow coat to drag you away with his mates. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Its a badge of honour for tail tugging tuggers to run on the pitch.

 

Players dont want them there and you get  chucked out and banned.

 

Players don't want them there?  Fox was heading in the other direction.  Take your bloody halo off 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Its a badge of honour for tail tugging tuggers to run on the pitch.

 

Players dont want them there and you get  chucked out and banned.

 

You hate our fans don't you. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Great scenes

 

If I was being picky I’d say there wasn’t enough pyro

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not all by any means. But trust me there's  some reyt dickedds in them yellow coats.

paid thugs for hire 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Simon78 said:

I was in the lower tier yesterday 2nd row and when Murphy blasted that in yesterday the inevitable surge down the gang way to celebrate and goad the leeds scum. One lad over the boards onto the pitch gets dragged away and will no doubt be banned or fined (not sure what they do).

Surely a sensible thing to do is just chuck him back into the away end, I mean god forbid he wants to celebrate his teams most likely late winner. It's not like he was running over to the Leeds fans to have a pop. Boils my wee wee at times trying to show abit of passion for scoring a goal, only for some jobs worth in a yellow coat to drag you away with his mates. 

People know - or should know - that they're not allowed on the pitch and that, if they do come on, they can expect, at the very least, to get thrown out. So it's zero sympathy at all from me, I'm afraid.

 

For those people who have up voted the OP, would you be equally as tolerant if it were Leeds fans on the pitch  celebrating a late winning goal by them - and, if not, do please enlighten us as to why not ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kew Owl said:

People know - or should know - that they're not allowed on the pitch and that, if they do come on, they can expect, at the very least, to get thrown out. So it's zero sympathy at all from me, I'm afraid.

 

For those people who have up voted the OP, would you be equally as tolerant if it were Leeds fans on the pitch  celebrating a late winning goal by them - and, if not, do please enlighten us as to why not ?

 

Coz there Leeds and we are hypocrites, whats ya problem?   

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

People know - or should know - that they're not allowed on the pitch and that, if they do come on, they can expect, at the very least, to get thrown out. So it's zero sympathy at all from me, I'm afraid.

 

For those people who have up voted the OP, would you be equally as tolerant if it were Leeds fans on the pitch  celebrating a late winning goal by them - and, if not, do please enlighten us as to why not ?

 

Yeah its part of football that sometimes a few people get giddy and run on the pitch. I like to see it. Its funny. Usually they end up decking it or getting splattered by a steward. It doesn't affect my day one bit.

 

Some obviously prefer being sat down with seatbelts on, a nice blanket and a packet of malted milks. Not me i like to swan dive across about 6 rows when we score. Some people even bring swimming goggles to do it. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Simon78 said:

I was in the lower tier yesterday 2nd row and when Murphy blasted that in yesterday the inevitable surge down the gang way to celebrate and goad the leeds scum. One lad over the boards onto the pitch gets dragged away and will no doubt be banned or fined (not sure what they do).

Surely a sensible thing to do is just chuck him back into the away end, I mean god forbid he wants to celebrate his teams most likely late winner. It's not like he was running over to the Leeds fans to have a pop. Boils my wee wee at times trying to show abit of passion for scoring a goal, only for some jobs worth in a yellow coat to drag you away with his mates. 


Do you remember when that idiot from Leeds ran on the pitch and punched Kirkland in the face? And the idiot from Birmingham who punched grealish last season.

 

Those two examples are the exact reason people get chucked out, because it may compromise a players safety/wellbeing.

 

I’m not saying the lad you refer to would have gone and punched a player but the stewards are there to protect the players from idiots and they shouldn’t take any chances. 


It’s quite simple just don’t go on the pitch. Do what the other 3,000 Wednesday fans did and celebrate in your seat.

 

Going on the pitch to celebrate doesn’t make you any more passionate. It does make you more of an idiot though.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:


Do you remember when that idiot from Leeds ran on the pitch and punched Kirkland in the face? And the idiot from Birmingham who punched grealish last season.

 

Those two examples are the exact reason people get chucked out, because it may compromise a players safety/wellbeing.

 

I’m not saying the lad you refer to would have gone and punched a player but the stewards are there to protect the players from idiots and they shouldn’t take any chances. 


It’s quite simple just don’t go on the pitch. Do what the other 3,000 Wednesday fans did and celebrate in your seat.

 

Going on the pitch to celebrate doesn’t make you any more passionate. It does make you more of an idiot though.

 

They know the consequences but let's not make football fans into criminals for mere trespass, which is not even against the law outside of football. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ferkorf

Load of boll0cks...

Go to the game enjoy yourself

Theres a difference between the leeds fan and the birmingham fan.

They literally ran onto the pitch with the intentions of hurting someone.

By 'ran on the pitch' they literally RAN ON THE PITCH.

Not jump over the Ad board and stand there celebrating with their own players as they normally do. 

Jesus wept! some of our fans are miserable to the core...

Brentford away many moons ago I was at the front and was knocked over the advertising hoard by the rush of people behind me when we scored a second goal. Lock me up and throw away the key

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you don't get chucked out for going on pitch(and possible ban) then the next game there be 10 on pitch week after 100 week after 1000 then be mass fighting between fans on pitch . id love to run round pitch if I was a player and scored against them giving it to em large but just inside the rules so don't get sent off , we all went barmy yesterday ,just brilliant it was . I don't care if we finish 7th if we have stopped them from going up then it be worth it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Its a badge of honour for tail tugging tuggers to run on the pitch.

 

Players dont want them there and you get  chucked out and banned.

I bet you are a right blast at parties :tango:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Load of boll0cks...

Go to the game enjoy yourself

Theres a difference between the leeds fan and the birmingham fan.

They literally ran onto the pitch with the intentions of hurting someone.

By 'ran on the pitch' they literally RAN ON THE PITCH.

Not jump over the Ad board and stand there celebrating with their own players as they normally do. 

Jesus wept! some of our fans are miserable to the core...

Brentford away many moons ago I was at the front and was knocked over the advertising hoard by the rush of people behind me when we scored a second goal. Lock me up and throw away the key


When you say ‘load of boll0cks’ you might want to read my post again. I agree there is a difference between what the Leeds and Birmingham fans did and what the lad did yesterday and as I said I don’t think for one minute he would have gone and punched a Leeds player.
 

Stewards can’t take chances though and nor should they.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...