Bamford

The Leeds fans I know are under no illusions with Bamford, tidy player but doesn't convert enough and his diving is embarrassing, there's also a weird 'kid of a millionaire' vibe about him. 

Him and Nuhiu had identical chances today and Adthe who gets a lorry load of stick (some warranted, most not) completely buried his, and Bamford's hit the Trinity.

Edited by Owls2k

He scored from outside the area with a poor shot that Dawson should have saved a while ago. Ran from the edge of the area to pat Dawson on the head. That was when my dislike for the nobber started.

Tables turned today though eh Patrick? Cracking save from Dawson today.

Also enjoyed it when Dawson 'helped' him up when he was having a little roll around and whine, and he had another little mardy strop. 

Grade A bell is Bamford. 

2 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

He scored from outside the area with a poor shot that Dawson should have saved a while ago. Ran from the edge of the area to pat Dawson on the head. That was when my dislike for the nobber started.

Tables turned today though eh Patrick? Cracking save from Dawson today.

Also enjoyed it when Dawson 'helped' him up when he was having a little roll around and whine, and he had another little mardy strop. 

Grade A bell is Bamford. 

Sure that was Wildsmith tbh

Did anybody see Bamford's face when he put that one over early in the second half and then watched the replay on the video screen?!

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Sure that was Wildsmith tbh

Did anybody see Bamford's face when he put that one over early in the second half and then watched the replay on the video screen?!

As I was typing that I started to think it might have been Wildsmith! Oh well, in my head it was Dawson, and the karma is grand regardless!

Just now, Hotten Owl said:

As I was typing that I started to think it might have been Wildsmith! Oh well, in my head it was Dawson, and the karma is grand regardless!

Think it was the Boro game when both Carlos and Monk lost their jobs afterwards.

Either way - Bamford's a twaaaat lol

• Haha 1