They’re not a happy bunch

Classy club them lot. 

Proper toys have come out the pram after that. 

You expect it from that spunk trumpet of a fanbase, but low and behold you've got their players mouthing off too. 

Describing a fellow pro as a "big lump" and so on. 

Quite comfortably one of the most deluded, blinkered clubs/fanbases/cities in the country. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Classy club them lot. 

Proper toys have come out the pram after that. 

You expect it from that spunk trumpet of a fanbase, but low and behold you've got their players mouthing off too. 

Describing a fellow pro as a "big lump" and so on. 

Quite comfortably one of the most deluded, blinkered clubs/fanbases/cities in the country. 

One of ?

I can safely say they’re a cut above. 

Self entitled.

Arrogant.

Insular.

Worked in Leeds / Harrogate for 20 years. Never knew humans could be so thick about football. Majority just seem to want an argument. 

Don’t forget their most common claim...best fans in the country.

:duntmatter:

6 hours ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Ben White now claiming that Leeds failed on Saturday because 'they weren't up against a big team' 

The most bitter, deluded, scruffiest of cockwombles the world has ever seen.

Given that Wednesday are one of the bigger teams in the Championship, this does not augur well for Leeds' prospects over the rest of the season.

As for calling Nuhiu a 'big lump', what does that make White as he clearly could not handle him even for the last few minutes of the game?

7 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

How f.ookin' disrespectful that is to talk about a fellow pro footballer in such a way....................

what a f.ookin' tw *t!

You can smell the sense of entitlement of their players and fans all the way from here!

No wonder everyone hates them!

On 11/01/2020 at 15:59, The Regulator said:

Good view of the away end celebrations in this one.

Never get tired of watching our fans celebrate a late winner, and this is double bubble!

Well done all those who went, you did us proud.

6 hours ago, Gargoyle said:

I'm going to bow to your superior memory, looked at old tickets for sale on E bay and although they are all for stand tickets they are sightly higher than the £2.50 you said for the Kop so you are correct. I paid on the gate and what i said definitely happened, must have been early 90s by which time it was £8 on the Kop.

In '91 I picked six tickets up for the South stand for the Man U match and I'm sure they were £20 each (mates wanted a day out). 

Prices didn't half rocket in a relatively short space of time back then:sad:

Trying to remember but got my first season ticket on the Kop in 82/83. You were deemed an adult at 14 based on your age on 1st June IIRC. I have a figure of 42 quid stuck in my mind but that could have been a season or two after. 

We used to judge the value on the number of "free" games you got in what was a 21 game season - so again from memory that was about 7 games 

Know it started to get less and then I did not renew when I went to uni in 86/87.

The value as much was ticket priority for the semi finals in 83 and 86 - but away games, home cup games.

But yep the crowds would fluctuate remarkably and randomly. One week in that era we got 33k on a Tuesday night and 16k on the Saturday 

12 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

First day back at work today since the win (I work in Castleford) cannot wait to give it to them, my mate decided to completely ignore me this weekend after previously giving it the big un on how they were gonna smash us

lol :tango:garymegson

It's wonderful living here

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, handworth52 said:

yer someone put something on here about same thing a few weeks/months ago I was shocked and I looked it up and it was amazing to see the difference from 1 game to the next regards attendance ,there were a lot of factors for that 1 season tickets wernt that popular then it was pay on gate for 90% and there was a lot of trouble back then which kept a lot of families away etc. 

Nah, it was  because we were rubbish, I was there that game and a S/T holder.

13 hours ago, Gargoyle said:

I'm going to bow to your superior memory, looked at old tickets for sale on E bay and although they are all for stand tickets they are sightly higher than the £2.50 you said for the Kop so you are correct. I paid on the gate and what i said definitely happened, must have been early 90s by which time it was £8 on the Kop.

In '91 I picked six tickets up for the South stand for the Man U match and I'm sure they were £20 each (mates wanted a day out). 

Prices didn't half rocket in a relatively short space of time back then:sad:

yer they certainly did jump up quickly ,