They’re not a happy bunch

4 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Might get a bit of stick for this, but we need to get Hillsborough rocking like they do at Elland rd. as much as I hate Leeds they make a racket at home. 

This

Maybe it’s because of everything hanging over the club, maybe it’s because we don’t have the belief that we’ll stay in the playoff positions etc

But - we’ll be approaching the business end of the season soon, if we’re in the playoffs, and there’s no news on the points deduction, then let’s get behind the boys now for the final third - we desperately need to make it hostile to come to, but we also need Chansiri to do his bit and get some pay on the day people back in 

embarrassment of a club cant stand them . the most wonderful feeling in football is beating them in there own place and seeing them when we went 1-0 then 2-0 up ,seeing there faces stays with me and makes me chuckle ,then hearing them after game so comical heard 1 say ,did you see them when game finished did they win the league or sumut. bitter twisted that's what they are ,hearing them is priceless what a day. also how many in leeds actually support there team? and why were there loads of brummies on train back wearing leeds shirts? whats all that about? don't they have teams in Birmingham. 

19 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Might get a bit of stick for this, but we need to get Hillsborough rocking like they do at Elland rd. as much as I hate Leeds they make a racket at home. 

I was there m8 cant agree ,we were loud all game couldn't hear them , when there winning maybe , I know our atmosphere at home is like a library though ,complete opposite to our away supporters. 

10 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

embarrassment of a club cant stand them . the most wonderful feeling in football is beating them in there own place and seeing them when we went 1-0 then 2-0 up ,seeing there faces stays with me and makes me chuckle ,then hearing them after game so comical heard 1 say ,did you see them when game finished did they win the league or sumut. bitter twisted that's what they are ,hearing them is priceless what a day. also how many in leeds actually support there team? and why were there loads of brummies on train back wearing leeds shirts? whats all that about? don't they have teams in Birmingham. 

I live in the outskirts of Leeds and make no mistake about it, it’s a rugby league city. Most of their fans live from outside the city. They really should be the biggest team in England given their catchment area.

11 hours ago, Sonny said:

Who goes to a football match and sits there filming the whole time.

9 hours ago, The Regulator said:

Good view of the away end celebrations in this one.

Jesus, there’s my answer.

Feel a bit bad now.

:duntmatter:

Half of them will be back to watching the rhinos once Biesla buggers off.

I lived in Leeds between 2013 and 2015 for work. During that period, Leeds United were rubbish. You'll remember we beat them 6-0 (sitting in a pub in Leeds watching that was glorious).

Anyway, the Rhinos were top dogs during this period or up there in Super League. Go to a pub where I was (North Leeds) and it would be rammed when the Rhinos were playing. If United were on, it was usually about 5 or 6 tops.

The Leeds fans at work were well into the Rhinos and had little to no interest in the football team. In the last couple of years, it has completely flipped. 

To me, it always felt more like a rugby town with a football team. 

27 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I was there m8 cant agree ,we were loud all game couldn't hear them , when there winning maybe , I know our atmosphere at home is like a library though ,complete opposite to our away supporters. 

I was also there pal, I don’t know how you can say you couldn’t hear them? That first 30 minutes, they made a cracking atmosphere. 

10 hours ago, The Regulator said:

Good view of the away end celebrations in this one.

Excellent scenes there.

Excellent YouTube video from that Leeds lad too. Brilliant in depth feature of the bloke in front’s head throughout the match. Inspired. Hope he isn’t counting on some bigwig from Sky Sports stumbling across this and thinking he’s the next big thing......

Guest Grez Bez
1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Half of them will be back to watching the rhinos once Biesla buggers off.

I lived in Leeds between 2013 and 2015 for work. During that period, Leeds United were rubbish. You'll remember we beat them 6-0 (sitting in a pub in Leeds watching that was glorious).

Anyway, the Rhinos were top dogs during this period or up there in Super League. Go to a pub where I was (North Leeds) and it would be rammed when the Rhinos were playing. If United were on, it was usually about 5 or 6 tops.

The Leeds fans at work were well into the Rhinos and had little to no interest in the football team. In the last couple of years, it has completely flipped. 

To me, it always felt more like a rugby town with a football team. 

I live in Leeds.

I manage a team of 100 and there are 5. Wednesdayites and 4 Leeds. (This is because Sheffield has/ had no jobs)

Most seem to come from surrounding towns, Wakefield, Ponte, Cas etc.

1 hour ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Apart from those in front of us behind goal I thought they were pretty quiet in rest of stadium.